Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New shop, pet, and housing ideas!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2010
I think a shop to change hair/facial features would help a lot for people who start a new character just because they didn't like how they looked.
I have been hearing that for a while now...I beg of you...please...add this shop!

Ok! New pets?
Protection/Damage Pox anyone? Who wouldn't want a flying glowy ball of light by their side? They could even give an enhanced tower shield or balance blade!

New housing time!
My sister and I have been thinking for a while... why not put multiple houses in one? It would act kinda like a tiny village, each house having its own rooms and so on. Grizzlehiem theme? Maybe some farm land like Vestrilund? Ice pond from Sudrilund? An icy waterfall with a hidden cave room?
Please think about this!

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
well kitty, the hair/face thing as been discussed multiple times, but you don't really see the hair, and plastic surgery is out of the question. The pox thing i like a lot and i'm guessing they're balance too? I don't like the housing idea because, well, it's just not a good idea. I see where you're coming from but their's just too much programming that has to go into it, unless, i misunderstood what you were try ing to say, and it's one big house like the massive fantasy palace.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
Well I was thinking because you can now give your wizard fairy wings...WHY NOT create a TOADSTOOL house? Maybe throw a waterfall in it like the life house with a grass floor...

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
well kitty, the hair/face thing as been discussed multiple times, but you don't really see the hair, and plastic surgery is out of the question. The pox thing i like a lot and i'm guessing they're balance too? I don't like the housing idea because, well, it's just not a good idea. I see where you're coming from but their's just too much programming that has to go into it, unless, i misunderstood what you were try ing to say, and it's one big house like the massive fantasy palace.

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
dounuts44 wrote:

hey, donuts, don't copy&paste stuff i already wrote. if you can't post an original reply than don't reply AT ALL.