Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

my charactor stands forever! she needs a rest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
we should be abl to have usabe frature! our charectors should at the least be able to sit down! lolbut our charectors never ever sit. they stand forever with no sleep and no fodand no water... lol but i at the least think we should be ale to sit in chairs!

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
godessofspace wrote:
we should be abl to have usabe frature! our charectors should at the least be able to sit down! lolbut our charectors never ever sit. they stand forever with no sleep and no fodand no water... lol but i at the least think we should be ale to sit in chairs!

I'd like for them to be able to do a lot of stuff like that. I'd like to walk at times, especialy where it's important to be careful about movement. I'd like to sit - on the floor and on chairs, couches and so on. I'd like to be able to see my character turn the doorknob and have the door open, not just float in space till the page turns. Food would be cool too. maybe food could give back mana or health or pet energy or something.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
I'm sorry but I had difficulty reading that. But I think it would be a good idea.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
I agree and like this idea very much.. I would never want my wizard to sleep but it would be cool if she could lay down on her bed- or cook herself something to eat- kinda like sims colliding with wizards would be awesome.. good idea.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
jakehjk3 wrote:
I would never want my wizard to sleep
really? that would be kind of funny. imagine telling your fiends, 'i can't quest yet, my character keeps hitting the snooze button. My character is So Lazy!' :)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
etherchaos wrote:
jakehjk3 wrote:
really? that would be kind of funny. imagine telling your fiends, 'i can't quest yet, my character keeps hitting the snooze button. My character is So Lazy!' :)

LOL!

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
etherchaos wrote:
jakehjk3 wrote:
\

Fiends?

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
Whats the point of sitting in chairs?
A wizards life is hard and we are always busy unless you partying talking about stuff in your home and that ia not really the point of the game.
This maybe a bit harsh but i really cant see how that would help the game.

Explorer
May 25, 2009
crystalwizard12345... wrote:
godessofspace wrote:

I'd like for them to be able to do a lot of stuff like that. I'd like to walk at times, especialy where it's important to be careful about movement. I'd like to sit - on the floor and on chairs, couches and so on. I'd like to be able to see my character turn the doorknob and have the door open, not just float in space till the page turns. Food would be cool too. maybe food could give back mana or health or pet energy or something.

I sooooooo agree! plus I try saying like if we could ahve dreams but my stinking topic didnt show up!!!!!