Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

4 glitches

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
1. a blob in the commons. to me t looks like a squished up video game 2D race car.... lol this does not interfere with gameplay

2.my charector does one of two things ad both have the same ending but different starts. the two starts: 1. my charector walks foward or backwards uncontrollably. 2. my charactor spins uncontrollably. the ending: i port somewhere to try to fix it but then i have no control at all. no buttons work. i can't even chat or quit! and if i manage to quit out of wizard 101 i can't log back in because it types in all caps caps lock on or not. so i am forced to shut off my computer and restart. this interferes with gameplay completly.

3.when i go to ravenwood it is pitch black but whn i walk up to the source(it looks like a cone right in the middle of that circle thing at the entrance) everything returns to normal.

4.every day i lose connection at EXACTLY 9:00 pm east time or whatever my time zone is. when i try to come back on, everything goes back to normal. this doesn't really interfere but is extremly annoying

o yeah and what is up with spells appearing everywhre? in nightside today by that watrfall i saw a ghoul and i see unicorns in healing position at the entrance to uncorn way and i also saw a centaur in olde town and i also heard judgment in the commons but didn't see anthing. what's up with that?

Administrator
If you haven't already - please submit a dxdiag that will help us narrow down what is happening specifically for you.

DxDiag is a utility designed to display the specifications of the user's hardware, as well as to test DirectX software, including sound and video. If you are asked for this information, it helps the support group relate your gaming issue to your personal computer.

To create a dxdiag.txt just go to Start -> Run (or Search in Vista) and enter dxdiag and click OK. Once the program has run its course, click "Save all Information" and it will output a txt file that you can attach to your email.

Use the Contact Us page at https://www.wizard101.com/game/contactus for getting in touch with us to further assist you with the issues. Feel free to put a link to this post of yours in your email to support.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
godessofspace wrote:
1. a blob in the commons. to me t looks like a squished up video game 2D race car.... lol this does not interfere with gameplay

2.my charector does one of two things ad both have the same ending but different starts. the two starts: 1. my charector walks foward or backwards uncontrollably. 2. my charactor spins uncontrollably. the ending: i port somewhere to try to fix it but then i have no control at all. no buttons work. i can't even chat or quit! and if i manage to quit out of wizard 101 i can't log back in because it types in all caps caps lock on or not. so i am forced to shut off my computer and restart. this interferes with gameplay completly.

3.when i go to ravenwood it is pitch black but whn i walk up to the source(it looks like a cone right in the middle of that circle thing at the entrance) everything returns to normal.

4.every day i lose connection at EXACTLY 9:00 pm east time or whatever my time zone is. when i try to come back on, everything goes back to normal. this doesn't really interfere but is extremly annoying

o yeah and what is up with spells appearing everywhre? in nightside today by that watrfall i saw a ghoul and i see unicorns in healing position at the entrance to uncorn way and i also saw a centaur in olde town and i also heard judgment in the commons but didn't see anthing. what's up with that?

Ok, I have no idea how your glitches happened, but I can answer your last question. Normally, when that happenes, lower-level wizards are summoning these creatures for a quest that they are embarking on.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
Ok so I got a bit of things to point out.

1. these first 2 glicthes may have something to do with your computer

2. your third one might be because since the server is over 900 miles away since you say you lose connection at ecactly 9:00PM eastern time this the computer condition called nocturnal breakdown you have to ajust your wireless antennas on your router or have a person who specializes in computers to look at your computer.

3. the last glitch you reported is normal there all part of school quests for different schools of magic.

4. if the computer technician says all the problems with Wizard101 are all with your computer, buy a new one.