Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World: Spanio

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
This is a world i have been thinking of. Anyway here we go, its just an idea.

I know we already got Wintertusk, but thats just a continue of Grizzleheim. What i think we need is a new THEORY, new VILLIANS, and all of that. So i thought of Spanio

Main Story:

Spanio was once a peaceful land, with 2 rulers, Gurom and Zaers. As Spanio was being processed, they fought over who got what. Zaers and Gurom got in a raging war, and every time they collided, the war got worse. Soon Zaers found something that could finally take down Gurom, the Vuudoo Handholder, which was once burried by the Gallio Council, now ridded from the land. Zaers had a plan to destroy Gurom the next time they collide. Zaers called down a fight with Gurom, and right when it started he took out the Vuudoo Handholder and sucked him right up in it, but Zaers accidently sucked himself up, too.
A few years later someone named Relies found it, and destroyed it, causing Zaers and Gurom to be destroyed, along with Astroland.
When Astroland was re-formed, a new magic came with it, the magic of Plasma. This began to create its own species, the Zuunos, Geros, Leeros, and Fabjos. But there were 2 threats to these 4 species...
The Godas and Zero.

And who is up to defeating Zero and The Godas and saving Spanio?

You.

Commons Areas-
Observatory
Astral Chamber

Fighting Tower-
Meteor Tower

Common Monsters-
Moon Spirit
Sun Spirit
Godas Guard
Godas Spider

Rare Monsters-
Doombringer
Godas Commander
Gerro Spider
Fabjos Rebel
Leeros Rebel
Geros Rebel
Zuunos Rebel

Pets Able to Earn-
Ice Scorner (Mini-Frost Shark)
Scarab (Mini Scarab)
Fire Scorner (Mini Fire-Shark)
Astral Scorner *ULTRA RARE* (Mini Astral-Shark)

Design-
Outer Space

If this becomes a real world Wizard101, Modify it any way you want.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2010
Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
Is it a spanish based world? i guess that would be cool. My friend is hispanic and i'm sure she would like the idea.