Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

use crystal in the crucible

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2010
it says i have to use crystal in the crucible for one of my quest in dragonspyre but it wont let me in? can someone help plz because it wont let me use the crystal or let me in the dungeon help plz :-)

Survivor
Dec 24, 2010
soccer359 wrote:
it says i have to use crystal in the crucible for one of my quest in dragonspyre but it wont let me in? can someone help plz because it wont let me use the crystal or let me in the dungeon help plz :-)

It sends you to the wrong place, go to crystal storage right by Zanetta, and you will find the knowledge crystal for honor

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The quest arrow is sometimes bugged during this quest. Try going to other lockers.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
I am currently having this same problem. I have been sent to use the crystal storage in the crucible and the dungeon beacons have not been lit for me to enter.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2011
Me too it's called "It's A Honor"
:-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
The Quest Helper is messed up and you have to go behind Zanetta. The Crystal Storage is right there. :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
terryvj1 wrote:
soccer359 wrote:

It sends you to the wrong place, go to crystal storage right by Zanetta, and you will find the knowledge crystal for honor

It sends you to the wrong place?! oooooohhh that makes sense. i was having the same problem