Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

quest "bloodbrother" for wintertusk.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
i've wanted to go to wintertusk so bad and i am a member but when can i get the bloodbrother quest and from who? i am level 24.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
godessofspace wrote:
i've wanted to go to wintertusk so bad and i am a member but when can i get the bloodbrother quest and from who? i am level 24.

The Blood Brother quest is the final quest in Grizzleheim, and is extremely difficult. You have to get through all areas of GH, get into Ravenscar, and this is the final quest there. At level 24, you are way too little to complete this alone.
Patience! :D

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Keep leveling up and start some of Grizzleheim. You'll be there quickly!

Historian
May 01, 2010
RavenLady777 wrote:
godessofspace wrote:

The Blood Brother quest is the final quest in Grizzleheim, and is extremely difficult. You have to get through all areas of GH, get into Ravenscar, and this is the final quest there. At level 24, you are way too little to complete this alone.
Patience! :D

to expand on that, when you get to lvl 40, and have completed the other areas of gh, sarvarstad pass mirkholm keep and virgrind roughland (exuse spelling) you get a quest to get into raven scar, once you complplete all of the quests there, you get blood brother, where you are faced to beat the coven.