Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

card game w101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
so here it is a card game of w101

starter deck includes:
fizzle spinner
trap blade calculator
3 lvl 5 booster packs
1 pet at random
stat swiper
14 white pip bead 7 yellow power pip beads

booster packs:
1 primary spells
2 2ndary spells
3equipment

how to play:before each battle swipe all the equpment cards your gonna use then swipe your lvl card found in lvl 5 primary spells then choose what schools player 1-6 (btw if your wondering you can use any even # of people like the game) so it can calculate fizzle rating then the stat swiper chooses who goes first the players draw up to 7 cards for there first turn then place the card chosen in front of you put the dmg in the calculator and it will subtract there hp this keeps happening untill one person runs out of health

in booster packs:

life minor blessing leperchaun and imp

death dark fairy ghoul and death blade

myth blood bat myth trap golem minion

fire firecat fire elf fire trap

ice frost beetle ice sepent ice shield

storm thunder snake lightning bats (forgetting the name but the card that enhances accuracy)

balance scarab scorpion elemental shield

additional notes:

minions: you put type of minion in the stat swiper and then it will choose the attack it uses if you want to attack it hit the attack minion button on the calc then subtract pts

DOT: hit DOT button on calc subtract base then punch in the additional damge and it will subtract every turn

pips: place a pip in front of you every turn the stat swiper will tell you if you get a power pip or not max pips 7

i hope you enjoy my idea i put alot of thought into so plz be nice but i can take criticism as long as its not hatefull

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
azbycxdwevf1 wrote:
so here it is a card game of w101

starter deck includes:
fizzle spinner
trap blade calculator
3 lvl 5 booster packs
1 pet at random
stat swiper
14 white pip bead 7 yellow power pip beads

booster packs:
1 primary spells
2 2ndary spells
3equipment

how to play:before each battle swipe all the equpment cards your gonna use then swipe your lvl card found in lvl 5 primary spells then choose what schools player 1-6 (btw if your wondering you can use any even # of people like the game) so it can calculate fizzle rating then the stat swiper chooses who goes first the players draw up to 7 cards for there first turn then place the card chosen in front of you put the dmg in the calculator and it will subtract there hp this keeps happening untill one person runs out of health

in booster packs:

life minor blessing leperchaun and imp

death dark fairy ghoul and death blade

myth blood bat myth trap golem minion

fire firecat fire elf fire trap

ice frost beetle ice sepent ice shield

storm thunder snake lightning bats (forgetting the name but the card that enhances accuracy)

balance scarab scorpion elemental shield

additional notes:

minions: you put type of minion in the stat swiper and then it will choose the attack it uses if you want to attack it hit the attack minion button on the calc then subtract pts

DOT: hit DOT button on calc subtract base then punch in the additional damge and it will subtract every turn

pips: place a pip in front of you every turn the stat swiper will tell you if you get a power pip or not max pips 7

i hope you enjoy my idea i put alot of thought into so plz be nice but i can take criticism as long as its not hatefull

Did you copy my idea of a Fizzle Spinner?