Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim or Celestia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I can't decide what to do first: Grizzleheim or Celestia? Can someone please tell me what to do first and why! Thanks 4 all your help ^.^.

~Kelly
The life wizard

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
kellkan wrote:
I can't decide what to do first: Grizzleheim or Celestia? Can someone please tell me what to do first and why! Thanks 4 all your help ^.^.

~Kelly
The life wizard

To be on the safe side do celestia first! In celestia when you hit 58 you have to quest for your new spell there and you might need to access an area there but if you do GH first, you might not have unlocked the necessary area to do the spell quest. Be safe and do celestia first if you want that 58 spell fast!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
CorbinW wrote:
kellkan wrote:

~Kelly
The life wizard

To be on the safe side do celestia first! In celestia when you hit 58 you have to quest for your new spell there and you might need to access an area there but if you do GH first, you might not have unlocked the necessary area to do the spell quest. Be safe and do celestia first if you want that 58 spell fast!

You have to complete Grizzleheim to get the new pet quest; Wintertusk has nothing to do with Celestia. That being said, Grizzleheim's final battle is much easier the higher level you are. I would agree...do Celestia first, until you reach level 58, then switch over to Grizzleheim.

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
If your question is related to easy progress through the game, finish Grizzleheim and Wintertusk as you work through the early areas of Celestia. The gear drops in Wintertusk are perfect to fill in critical rating and block between levels 50-56. Additionally, there are nice wands and pets to help you along in Celestia.

Whichever route you choose, I wish you great fun and adventures!

Scarlet/Iridian/Moira

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
I would offer completion of Grizzleheim prior to Celestia. Some classes have bosses that are located in Grizzleheim that require completion prior to receiving their level 58 spell. From a design perspective, the worlds were released in the following order so quests should not be broken or bugged completing the worlds in the following order:

Wizard City
Krokotopia
Marleybone
Mooshu
Dragonspyre
Grizzlehiem
Celestia
Wintertusk

However, the optional worlds (GH and WT) offer better gear that can actually assist you in completing the main story worlds easier (Dragonspyre and Celestia).

If your goal is to get to level 60 as quick as possible, then complete Celestia first. The experience is much, much larger.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
godessofspace wrote:
how do i even unlock celestia? i want to go there soooooo bad! :D

Really? That's just unproffesional...