Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

music in new current game

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
i would like to know where the Jonas Bro learned to write his piece for Winter tusk.

by the orchestration it appears to be a mathematical piece but at the same time it also appears to be off the mark a bit.

after playing about an hour or so i had to shut it off as it has a tendency to grates on ones nerves.

i never got to winter tusk in the test realm i was trying to complete the waterworks.. but that dint happen....

i think i prefer the ambient sounds of the different areas to the current score for winter tusk.

now do go blasting me for my likes or dislikes it just my opinion and has no bearing on how others feel about the music... only me and i am a music buff.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Odd, most people (Including myself )like the music for wintertusk a LOT. I know that sometimes their music isn't GREAT, but in my opinion, Nick did an EXCELLENT job on wt. I am not "blasting you for your likes and dislikes" though. I am simply stating that most people LIKE the music for wt, and this is the first post i've seen that complains about it.
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
hobi wrote:
i would like to know where the Jonas Bro learned to write his piece for Winter tusk.

by the orchestration it appears to be a mathematical piece but at the same time it also appears to be off the mark a bit.

after playing about an hour or so i had to shut it off as it has a tendency to grates on ones nerves.

i never got to winter tusk in the test realm i was trying to complete the waterworks.. but that dint happen....

i think i prefer the ambient sounds of the different areas to the current score for winter tusk.

now do go blasting me for my likes or dislikes it just my opinion and has no bearing on how others feel about the music... only me and i am a music buff.

The music sounds like loops to me, probably written in Acid Studio or some such. I like most of it but the battle music has got to go! It's putting me to sleep and is truly annoying.