Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lose The Key Quest Bug

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 19, 2009
I tried doing this quest in DS called, "Lose the Key" but as I got toward the end, I went through a door and it exited out back to outside and it shows the vault door as gold. Now when I go inside the room is not the same, the rooms look similar to the quest when you have to place down the lock box. I can't complete this quest so I figured I would report this bug.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
0stormbreak0 wrote:
I tried doing this quest in DS called, "Lose the Key" but as I got toward the end, I went through a door and it exited out back to outside and it shows the vault door as gold. Now when I go inside the room is not the same, the rooms look similar to the quest when you have to place down the lock box. I can't complete this quest so I figured I would report this bug.

its not a bug, you're done. it just doesn't tell you that you are.

You can also complete it by going to a spot in olde town on the way to fire cat alley. Now THAt's a bug

Defender
Feb 19, 2009
Yeah, I sort of got the first part mixed up. Until I went to Olde town and finished it there, I was like, "Say what!" Had a good laugh off that quest bug but yeah WinterTusk seems to have bugged up a lot of stuff, some of it being quite amusing. :-)