Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 5-13-11

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 25, 2010
For me, it's the wand stitching and the new pets. Also, the gear drops from WT are pretty impressive. I haven't gotten my new pet yet, but I'm sure I'm gonna have fun with it.

Wait...there's a Flying Carpet Mount? No way!

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:
It's Friday, and a Friday the 13th at that. Does it mean that something spooky is going to pop out and scare me? Nah, just means it's time for another Feedback Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

First of all, I wanted to thank everyone for reporting any issues that you're finding with the most recent update. We've been combing through the forums and reports submitted diligently. Those help us greatly in quickly taking care of anything that slipped through to live, and we've been working like mad to make sure everything is tidied up as soon as possible.

That being said, we'd like to know what is your ONE favorite thing about the new update. Wand Stitching? Wintertusk? The Rockin' Outfit? We want to know!

Have a wonderful weekend!

What's the "Rockin' Outfit?"

Anyways ...

Definitely the Yeti dude from Wintertusk/the whole of Wintertusk

Explorer
Jul 23, 2009
Wand stitching, definately. I hate having wands that don't look cool, but have really good abilities. Or wands that look cool, but use your school's traps and blades. Now I can have pretty much anything I want!

Administrator
Thanks for the feedback. Seems that wand stitching is very popular. I love the wand stitching too, but I haven't figured out exactly WHICH wand I want to stitch yet! Not very impulsive of me... I feel as if I'm taking a page from Professor Greyrose and being cautious. Oh my! Next I'll be saying I like the snow! ::grin::

New Feedback Friday coming up in moments!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea