Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Wintertusk 25 Balance Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2010
Is it just me, or do you think that the multi dispel isnt very good? Also, have you noticed that it is VERY hard for balance to fight balance? All of the other schools get to have converts. Balance doesn't get one. Sure, you might say, 'What about spectral blast and hydra?' Well, I say they are very weak. They dont do a whole lot of damage, and they dont boost to the enemy (Like when you are fighting death, use a convert, and then wraith, and it boosts.)
So, I think that those spells should be convert spells. Like spirit and spectral convert. It would be convert balance to Fire, Ice, or Storm, and Convert balance to Death, Life or Myth. Even if it were to cost a pip, I think it would be totally worth it. Balance DESPERATELY needs a convert spell to be once again 'balanced' with the other school. Thus ends my rant on balance converts.

-Michael SilverVault Legendary Sorcerer

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
bassxfreak wrote:
Is it just me, or do you think that the multi dispel isnt very good? Also, have you noticed that it is VERY hard for balance to fight balance? All of the other schools get to have converts. Balance doesn't get one. Sure, you might say, 'What about spectral blast and hydra?' Well, I say they are very weak. They dont do a whole lot of damage, and they dont boost to the enemy (Like when you are fighting death, use a convert, and then wraith, and it boosts.)
So, I think that those spells should be convert spells. Like spirit and spectral convert. It would be convert balance to Fire, Ice, or Storm, and Convert balance to Death, Life or Myth. Even if it were to cost a pip, I think it would be totally worth it. Balance DESPERATELY needs a convert spell to be once again 'balanced' with the other school. Thus ends my rant on balance converts.

-Michael SilverVault Legendary Sorcerer

It does seem frustrating when all you have to aid you are either your friends, or Hydra and Spectral Blast. Especially with the fact that most of the Picseans in the District of the Stars are Balance. :D It's hard enough with them being able to go Critical and gain Power Pips and even cast Judgement. But of course, them being Balance, we are limited to our meager Spectral Blast and Hydra, while they hammer away at us. :D
Overall, I agree, Balance should have some sort of Convert. Dispels sometimes work well, but it can be hard to work with when you need to spend a Power Pip over... and over... :-)

Survivor
Feb 12, 2010
Oh, BTW, the title of this is supposed to be 35 balance spells. Not 25. Sorry for the inconvenience.