Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crown shop henchman

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2011
I find that the levels are all jumbled around and takes more time to choose the one you want. the level 40 and level 50 play like a level 20 and the level 60 life henchman heals the emeny. The henchman throw rank 1 spells once then fizzle three or four times then throw another rank 1 spell or just fizzle the whole battle. Henchman come in handy if your friends are offline and you have a major boss you want to do, some of us are not blessed with relieable game friends so not geting our money worth is upsetting.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
snootypatooty wrote:
I find that the levels are all jumbled around and takes more time to choose the one you want. the level 40 and level 50 play like a level 20 and the level 60 life henchman heals the emeny. The henchman throw rank 1 spells once then fizzle three or four times then throw another rank 1 spell or just fizzle the whole battle. Henchman come in handy if your friends are offline and you have a major boss you want to do, some of us are not blessed with relieable game friends so not geting our money worth is upsetting.

I noticed that too. I thought that they said it would be quicker now to choose a henchman. By the time I figured out which henchmen were listed, my time had run out and I missed a turn.

I do click on the "List" feature, and then I click on the "Cost" feature to show the items from lower to higher cost. That seems to help a bit.

But when I first open the Crowns Shop Tab during a battle, the henchmen list "is" all jumbled up with no logic at all as to how they are listed. Very confusing...

I haven't notice a problem with the spells or fizzles yet. The listing seemed to be a problem for me just now.