Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ambrose's windows not turning blue

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
There are a couple of quests now where Ambrose's windows don't turn blue, even though he has a quest waiting.

One is fairly low level - when he has brewed a potion for Bartleby and wants you to take it to him.

The other is the start of Wintertusk. I've gotten told by him to come to his office twice now (2 different wizards) and both times, his windows were yellow, yet there he stood inside with a yellow exclamation point over his head.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
crystalwizard12345... wrote:
There are a couple of quests now where Ambrose's windows don't turn blue, even though he has a quest waiting. One is fairly low level - when he has brewed a potion for Bartleby and wants you to take it to him. The other is the start of Wintertusk. I've gotten told by him to come to his office twice now (2 different wizards) and both times, his windows were yellow, yet there he stood inside with a yellow exclamation point over his head.
are they supposed to turn blue there? i've never noticed them turning blue before for any quest from him. if they do and they're supposed to, then kudos to you for this observation. -eli and crew

Administrator
Historian
Jan 05, 2011
I knew about other houses getting blue lights, i just never noticed it with ambrose's house. well, i have been shown the light now. good catch! -elijah darkthorn, terribly unobservant legendary conjurer