Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cutscenes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
I just released Gradmother Raven from her bubble to see a gorgeous and impressive cutscene. I just want to say how happy I am Kingsisle is finally adding them. I have been wondering why they weren't added earlier. It would be awesome if the development team went back to some old quests and added cutscenes. For example, the first time you go to Dragonspyre, it will go through a birds eye view of the world! Just something I thought would be cool. Another good example would be when you enter dungeons. It could do a wide wrap around of the dungeon. One thing that would knock me off my seat is if <SPOILER> before you fight malistair, you could see a cutscene of cyrus and malistair throwing spells back and fourth. And after hes defeated, you can see malistair and Slyvia float away in a heavenly light. Of course, these could get annoying, so making it so they only show once or being able to turn them off would help.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
ibanezrg320dx wrote:
I just released Gradmother Raven from her bubble to see a gorgeous and impressive cutscene. I just want to say how happy I am Kingsisle is finally adding them. I have been wondering why they weren't added earlier. It would be awesome if the development team went back to some old quests and added cutscenes. For example, the first time you go to Dragonspyre, it will go through a birds eye view of the world! Just something I thought would be cool. Another good example would be when you enter dungeons. It could do a wide wrap around of the dungeon. One thing that would knock me off my seat is if <SPOILER> before you fight malistair, you could see a cutscene of cyrus and malistair throwing spells back and fourth. And after hes defeated, you can see malistair and Slyvia float away in a heavenly light. Of course, these could get annoying, so making it so they only show once or being able to turn them off would help.

I agree. We have way too little cutscenes, but the three that remain are absolutely EPIC.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
yessssssss! woot for cutscenes! I really liked that idea of having Malistaire and Sylvia float away afterwards.
~Autumn OwlGlade
the only 59 level sorceress not have Ra
"I will do ANYTHING to defy you!"
~Midna

Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
ibanezrg320dx wrote:
Thats just what I was thinking