Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Greatest Gift, Side Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
Can someone please help me? I am trying to get the quest "The Greatest Gift" from Jing Han He in Moo Shu, in order to collect the books of wisdom, but I am not able to speak to him. I already have enough quests in Moo Shu that I received the spiral key to DS, so I am not sure who I missed in order to get this side quest from Jing Han He (in Jade Palace in MS). Thanks for any help you can give.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
This is the quest that you collect books from various Boss dojos for. If you've already done that quest, you're finished. If not, and you can't talk to Jing-han He, send in a ticket to Support. In either case, the quest doesn't award a lot of experience or any items vital to the game.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
ranger4anglzs wrote:
Can someone please help me? I am trying to get the quest "The Greatest Gift" from Jing Han He in Moo Shu, in order to collect the books of wisdom, but I am not able to speak to him. I already have enough quests in Moo Shu that I received the spiral key to DS, so I am not sure who I missed in order to get this side quest from Jing Han He (in Jade Palace in MS). Thanks for any help you can give.

I don't think that you have to speak to anyone to get this side quest from him for the history books. Here is a link to the quests in Mooshu. Maybe this will help you:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2604

But also, I know that in order to get "Zeke's quests" in each new world, you would have to make sure that you finished Zeke's quest in the previous world. (Ex: to get the "Blue Oysters" quest in Mooshu, you had to finish the "Stray Cats" quest back in Marleybone first.)

I'm not sure if the history books work the same way. Did you finish the history book quest back in Marleybone?

Hope this helps. :?