Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Huge tech problem w/ final Waterworks boss

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
I've run this dungeon countless times in test and probably at least ten since it hit live yesterday. As of this afternoon I've encountered a new problem that I'm assuming must be a glitch.

Me and my friends will kill the minions and then kill Sylster. Afer Sylster's death, though, the battle doesn't end. He in invisible, but his battle circle stay active and the fight goes another round, and it still shows his boss info with his health as 'defeated'. Being unsure what's going on but thinking we should keep fighting, we attack that round with whatever we happen to have up. Duting this time Sylster acts as though he is alive! Meaning if you hit dead sylster with an unbuffed attack, you will still be hit with Ra and can die - even though you've already defeated him!

If you make it through that round, sylster will come back to life for the round after that! And he'll he exactly as much health as you attacked him for during the round he was 'dead'?

After you kill him the SECOND time, he actually stays dead. I'm not sure what's triggered this, but WOW. As this didn't happen during test nor the first day in live I can only assume it's a major glitch rather than an intentional cheat.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
As a follow up to this, in my final fight last night, Sylster did not come back from the dead - because he didn't die, lol. He had 3000 health left and was hit with a 4000 leviathan. He did the animation of flopping over/being defeated, and the immediately proceeded to take his turn normally in the battle (he was going second), with 1000 health left. He was killed again the following round and stayed dead.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
I ran waterworks last night with a full group and Sylster never came back from the dead or refused to die... Odd that you had that bug.