Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crimson Fields

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2011
Hello.
I got a bug when my friend and I entered crimson fields, first we talked to the guy in Hametsu Village, to defeat the war oni, then we entered Crimson fields, and "got a quest" from the goat guy at the beginning, after that we didn't get a quest in our book, and none of the other creatures would talk to us. help?

Administrator
Survivor
Mar 28, 2011
Thanks, when will this be fixed? Me and my friend are eager to finish it!
Also, glad (Sorta) to know that others are having the problem and it's not just us two.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Well this is the second glitch in Crimson Fields. I'm glad I held off going in there with my second wizard. (I'm taking time out with my legendary wizard since Wintertusk is all messed up)
It seems there are problems everywhere since KI loaded Wintertusk and all the 'new' stuff.
I hope this and all the other issues are fixed quickly. This is really getting annoying.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I too am now without a quest in Crimson Fields.
Although added to a nice ever-growing list of bugs, is KI going to fix this?
I am sending a report to customer service now, with a screen shot of the fact that I have no quest, but as I stated, these bugs are getting real old.
I literally can't play my Legendary Ice wizard or this one now since neither has anything that can be done due to glitches. :(