Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bugged Pets (invisible) and bugged spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
The new level 58 school pets are buged to where i cant see them as well as my life bat. The spells that these pets casts are also bugged.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2011
I have had the SAME PROBLEM TOO!!! Absolutely frustrating. I can not see my new Kraken pet and I also can't see some of the new equipment in Wintertusk. Certain parts of other characters become invisible.Plus, I travel through Wintertusk and most of the time my screen turns pink and white. I can't see anything. Also with bosses too. I am just stunned. I could of waited a little longer for this attachment to Wizard101.

Blake Raincloud (Legendary Diviner)

Administrator
We're hoping to address these, and many other issues that cropped up with this update, in the May 14th downtime.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 04, 2011
I also have an invisible kraken, and have many problems with vestrilund. There are many areas where my monitor just goes into bright colors and my visibility is gone. I get pulled into battles and have to flee because I can't see anything, I had no problem waiting a little longer for Wintertusk. Really not a good experience so far :-(

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
i have the same problem with the kraken pet only certain people can see it

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
loganj4 wrote:
i have the same problem with the kraken pet only certain people can see it

yep yep, even the ice kraken pet is invisible, some of my friends can see it, i cant even see the pets when they are roaming my ice house, i remember very well that i reported it as a bug when test realm was open

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
I am having same problem can not see my kraken pet and the screen in wintertusk is not there at times all red and such !

Survivor
Jan 04, 2011
this problem was addressed with latest update, next time you log on your level 58 pet will be visible. I had the same problem too, but this morning I logged in and there was my pet and also fix the problem I was having with graphics in certain areas of the game . Keep up the good work KI :D