Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't battle and get disconnected!

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Well ever since the new updates came, I can't battle at all. I go into a battle and when it shows my spells stats it has a line. then when I pick one, it acts like I passed. I also cannot see spells other players do. Another problem is when I go to Wintertusk, I get disconnected. But other places I dont. Please fix this kingsisle!

Administrator
Thank you for your report. This is a graphics problem and we have covered this issue in our Known Issues section of the most recent update notes:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes/may2011

community@wizard101.com
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Thank you for your report. This is a graphics problem and we have covered this issue in our Known Issues section of the most recent update notes:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes/may2011

Thanks Prof. Greyrose! Kingsisle is awesome for listening to us!

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
its not only that I cannot battle. Here are more details to the above complaint.

1 all spell cards say -- shield or --fist.

2 I am not able to pick my targets it automatically picks them for me as the first enemy (sword) even if its a shield. As soon as I click a card the choice is made by the computer as sword.

3 Also even with the computer auto targeting sometimes it will not register that I've picked a card at all, the timer will run down showing the waiting for other players screen and skip me. My auras do not cast.

4 Damage points do not register until I am dead.

5 Spells partners cast are shown as having hit me.

6 Enemies are invisible from body to name

7 All of my characters do this no matter the level or the area from wizard city to celestia.
help?

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
hunteray09 wrote:
Well ever since the new updates came, I can't battle at all. I go into a battle and when it shows my spells stats it has a line. then when I pick one, it acts like I passed. I also cannot see spells other players do. Another problem is when I go to Wintertusk, I get disconnected. But other places I dont. Please fix this kingsisle!
me to i cant battle
it does not have pip cost or damage so i cant use it. i dont even get
to cast it. when i click on it it says ive used it but i havent.