Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help please!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 29, 2009
I just got a $20 giftcard from gamestop [the one that sells the shock demon pet] and im having little problem redeeming it. I went to the place where i have to redeem the code and i followed the instructions to get to the page where i decide whether i want the crown or subscription. After i chose my selection i selected my country and state and clicked redeem. The screen then tells me that their was an error and i have to try later. So i tried the redeeming process a second time and i still got the same error message.

Please help me!

Administrator
Hold on to the card while we investigate this issue - we will contact you through the email address associated with your Wizard101 account when we have a resolution for you.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
May 29, 2009
professor please dont bother i found the answer.... the word to type in to the box was case sensative. lol so i finally got my casrd redeemed.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Yeah, this happened to me too. I went back and got a refund, then we went to Gamestop and tried a different cards and it worked. Apparently the register scanned it twice and nullified the card somehow. Very odd...
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
It may be that you are trying to redeem it too soon, as you said that it had just been gotten. I have noticed in the past that if a crown card is purchased it can take a few hours to a day after the purchase for the code to become active and usable; I guess processing monies and updating systems so people won't just steal a plastic card and start redeeming codes willy-nilly.