Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Detailed Instructions for Level 58 Pet Quests

AuthorMessage
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
FireyFury wrote:

I am lvl 68, balance, and when I got to level 58 there was no pet quest from Alhazred. I also haven't completed wintertusk yet. Does this mean I can't get me lvl 58 pet?
-Suri Sandbreeze, lvl 68 sorcerer, "elephant tracker" of Zafaria

That's correct. You have to almost complete Wintertusk in order to get the quest for your pet. However, don't expect your professor to 'call' you. I received no notification whatsoever (level 61 and just tackled this today), but the quest was there when I visited my professor. Good luck! :)

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
I suppose I'm stuck at this point. I have fully completed each world except Zafaria. I have my Hydra, and I've received my level 58 spell for Chimera, and yet have no quest from either Balance trainer. My wizard is now 68, and I've still yet to find how to unlock my Judgement pet.

Professor Greyrose wrote:
FireyFury wrote:

I am lvl 68, balance, and when I got to level 58 there was no pet quest from Alhazred. I also haven't completed wintertusk yet. Does this mean I can't get me lvl 58 pet?
-Suri Sandbreeze, lvl 68 sorcerer, "elephant tracker" of Zafaria

Just as it said...

There are 3 requirements to meet to be able to accept the starting pet quests from your school professors in Ravenwood, Nightside, or Krokosphinx. Each school has a different quest and each school has to fight a different boss in Wintertusk to get their new pets!
1. Being level 58
2. You must have completed your school’s level 48 spell/pet quest from your professors.
3. You must have completed the quest “Nordrilund Exposure” given by Grandmother Raven in Hrundle Fjord.

Survivor
May 27, 2011
cosmicbrownielover... wrote:
ccm800 wrote:
Myth here...the frog? REALLY? Of all the cool things everyone else gets we get the barfing beach-ball?!? Why not the Minotaur or something? I'm so bummed - seems like Myth always gets the lamest.

Minotaur is already a pet. I am also a Myth Wizard. I think that they should have made it Medusa

I think they should have made all level 58 pets should be there 58 spells like Life got Forest Lord. Hmm loks like things never change.
You both know that once you get to Avalon you can get a Basisilk pet.(I think thats how you spell basisilk).