Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Detailed Instructions for Level 58 Pet Quests

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Level 58 Pet Quests
There are 3 requirements to meet to be able to accept the starting pet quests from your school professors in Ravenwood, Nightside, or Krokosphinx. Each school has a different quest and each school has to fight a different boss in Wintertusk to get their new pets!
1. Being level 58
2. You must have completed your school’s level 48 spell/pet quest from your professors.
a. Fire is the quest “Tower of the Inferno” from Professor Dalia Falmea
b. Ice is the quest “Wings of Valor" from Professor Lydia Greyrose
c. Storm is the quest “Stormbringer” from Professor Halston Balestrom
d. Myth is the quest “Give a Dog a Bone” from Professor Cyrus Drake
e. Life is the quest “Loudly Sing Cuckoo” from Moolinda Wu
f. Death is the quest “Don’t Fear the Reaper “ from Dworgyn in Nightside
g. Balance is the quest “Breaking Glass” from Alhazred in Krokosphinx
3. You must have completed the quest “Nordrilund Exposure” given by Grandmother Raven in Hrundle Fjord.

Once you meet all of these requirements, then you can go talk to your professor about getting a new pet! Talk to your same professors who you received your level 48 spell/pet quest from to get the quest….
Fire is quest “Like a Phoenix”
Ice is quest “Wings of Valor”
Storm is quest “Egg of the Storm”
Myth is quest “Frog in Your Throat”
Life is quest “Ready to Hatch”
Death is quest “Century Egg”
Balance is quest “Balancing Egg”

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Level 58 Pet Quests
There are 3 requirements to meet to be able to accept the starting pet quests from your school professors in Ravenwood, Nightside, or Krokosphinx. Each school has a different quest and each school has to fight a different boss in Wintertusk to get their new pets!
1. Being level 58
2. You must have completed your school’s level 48 spell/pet quest from your professors.
b. Ice is the quest “ from Professor Lydia Greyrose
3. You must have completed the quest “Nordrilund Exposure” given by Grandmother Raven in Hrundle Fjord.

Once you meet all of these requirements, then you can go talk to your professor about getting a new pet! Talk to your same professors who you received your level 48 spell/pet quest from to get the quest….

Thank you!
I'm still wondering when that quest in Nordrilund is going to appear, but will wait patiently while all the problems are ironed out.

Community Leader
You will get the “Nordrilund Exposure” quest after you finish Sudrilund. Once in Nordrilund you will need to build the bridge and talk to bear. He will send you to talk to a cave troll. That is when you will get the Completed Nordrilund Exposure.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Paige MoonShade wrote:
You will get the “Nordrilund Exposure” quest after you finish Sudrilund. Once in Nordrilund you will need to build the bridge and talk to bear. He will send you to talk to a cave troll. That is when you will get the Completed Nordrilund Exposure.

Thanks! :-D

Survivor
Jul 29, 2010
Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
Why wont my professor even talk to me about the new pet? I have finished Grizzleheim and my myth instructor wont even speak to me about the new pet? Im 60 have my 48 pet...so....? What do I do?

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
ccm800 wrote:
Why wont my professor even talk to me about the new pet? I have finished Grizzleheim and my myth instructor wont even speak to me about the new pet? Im 60 have my 48 pet...so....? What do I do?

You need to open all areas of Wintertusk before your professor will give you your new pet.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
oopaloopa wrote:
ccm800 wrote:

You need to open all areas of Wintertusk before your professor will give you your new pet.

This is my BFF (RW) sitting nest tome cant even get INTO WT and his professor has spoke to him about the pet - mine (Drake) wont engage at all with me.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
Can someone help me with quest in cl i lvl 48 storm Aaron SpiriteForge thx to anyone who can. :)

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
Level 58 Pet Quests
1. Being level 58

Survivor
Apr 03, 2011
hey i think i can help you because u have beat it so ill try to hook you up

Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
Myth here...the frog? REALLY? Of all the cool things everyone else gets we get the barfing beach-ball?!? Why not the Minotaur or something? I'm so bummed - seems like Myth always gets the lamest.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
ccm800 wrote:
Myth here...the frog? REALLY? Of all the cool things everyone else gets we get the barfing beach-ball?!? Why not the Minotaur or something? I'm so bummed - seems like Myth always gets the lamest.

Minotaur is already a pet. I am also a Myth Wizard. I think that they should have made it Medusa

I think they should have made all level 58 pets should be there 58 spells like Life got Forest Lord. Hmm loks like things never change.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
ccm800 wrote:

Well, you know you already can OBTAIN a Minotaur pet by defeating a hiddene boss in Mooshu... But you kinda are right... I'm very dissapointed...

So let me get this straight... Life gets a Forest Lord, an epic pet, and Balance gets JUDGEMENT? What, Ra cant be a pet?? And myth cant have a Medusa? And ice cant have a Snow Angel??? Fire cant have a Efreet? Death cant get a bone dragon? At least change the pets if you can... I: It really bums me that I get a JUDGE. I really do hate the appearence of that spell. :( Please fix it.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
myish123456, dude, forest lord pet sucks. i have legend life, and i hate it lolz its mostly for show. it fizzles, and allot. use gargantuan on a normal lord, it does better. and judge, its not that great. its good, but not wonderful. but judge pet talents, that's unfair. balance has it made.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
oopaloopa wrote:
ccm800 wrote:

Wellthat same thing happened to me! what do you mean you have to open all areas of wintertusk?

Survivor
Feb 21, 2011
Survivor
Aug 13, 2011
I am a lengendary balance and i dont even like my pet so stop whining im not :D

Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
cosmicbrownielover... wrote:
ccm800 wrote:

Minotaur is already a pet. I am also a Myth Wizard. I think that they should have made it Medusa

I think they should have made all level 58 pets should be there 58 spells like Life got Forest Lord. Hmm loks like things never change.

that would be cool and those quests are really hard i keep getting killed at that myth boss does anyone have a strategy

Survivor
Aug 11, 2010
you should have crowns drop from the monsters and stuff cause my account has spent over like 200$ and im starting not want to play its getting boring having for me when i keep having to ask for money all the time and yah so can you plz do that

Survivor
Apr 06, 2009
Level 58 Pet Quests
1. Being level 58

Thanks for the help, was very stuck on this :) :-) :D

Survivor
May 30, 2009
I have has some new pet ideas since the new world, Zafaria, is out. No idea why we dont have any new ones, but my ideas are pretty simple, but I think they are good.
LEVEL 70 PETS

Life: Centaur pet
Fire: Fire dragon pet
Ice: Mammoth
Storm: Storm lord (maybe a floating cloud with the storm lord, just imagine the hatches!)
Death: Bone dragon or vampire
Balance: scorpion or chimera
Myth: Little medusa

Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
cosmicbrownielover... wrote:
ccm800 wrote:

That is totally a bummer...the frog is lame. But don't dog on the Life school too much. Our level 48 pet is a Satyr. I don't know if you have seen this thing; probably not much because NO ONE uses it ha ha; but it is lame. The spell we got with him wasn't even much better than the Satyr card we got at level 26. I am just glad we finally get a chance to have something cool...just because we are in touch with nature doesn't mean we have to be lame! :P

Survivor
May 19, 2009
Level 58 Pet Quests
1. Being level 58

I am lvl 68, balance, and when I got to level 58 there was no pet quest from Alhazred. I also haven't completed wintertusk yet. Does this mean I can't get me lvl 58 pet?
-Suri Sandbreeze, lvl 68 sorcerer, "elephant tracker" of Zafaria

Administrator
FireyFury wrote:

I am lvl 68, balance, and when I got to level 58 there was no pet quest from Alhazred. I also haven't completed wintertusk yet. Does this mean I can't get me lvl 58 pet?
-Suri Sandbreeze, lvl 68 sorcerer, "elephant tracker" of Zafaria

Just as it said...

1. Being level 58

community@wizard101.com