Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Updates

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2011
Please I have been all over Dragonspyre for two weks now daily, looking for Blue Diamonds to advance in my crafting skills I have 5, need 30.
I was told that there where diamonds for sale in the Baazar but again there never seem's to be any for sale. ( Surprisingly).
:( I do feel like giving up, as this part of the game seems very difficult
to advance in.
Please lets have more diamonds so that future crafters can advance.

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
iona123 wrote:
where do i craft wintertusk recipes. i have all of the reagents i need but all of my crafting tables say "can not do that here".

If you hover your mouse over the icon next to the crafting slot (looks like a tiny picture of Grizzleheim), you will see it says Grizzleheim Crafting Station as the requirement. You need to take all your crafting stuff to Northguard and look for the Hall of the Ice Forge. It is to the left of the paty leading to Savarstaad pass. Go in there, up the snow ramp, and stand next to the giant glowing hammer. Then your crafting button will pop-up up and you can finish your Wintertusk gear.

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
kakabeka wrote:
Please I have been all over Dragonspyre for two weks now daily, looking for Blue Diamonds to advance in my crafting skills I have 5, need 30.
I was told that there where diamonds for sale in the Baazar but again there never seem's to be any for sale. ( Surprisingly).
:( I do feel like giving up, as this part of the game seems very difficult
to advance in.
Please lets have more diamonds so that future crafters can advance.

I have not seen anything called a blue diamond, but you can make regular diamonds by buying the transmute diamond recipe from one of the recipe vendors in the Spiral. Mooshu or Dragonspire I think, but can't remember for sure. You need 15 ore per diamond, but if you have been combing Dragonspire, you should have a bunch of that by now. Once you have the recipe, you can craft reagents at a Card Crafting Station. I also had almost a 30% drop rate of diamonds from Frozen Fly Trap plants. You can get them from Burning Snap Dragons, Deadly Helephant Ears, and King Parsley as well, but lower drop rates. Only one diamond from 26 burning Snap Dragons on mine. Good luck. It does take a while. Took me 2 months to get all I needed to craft the Watchtower Hall. :)

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
grrr were can i find trent tresure cards i need 6 of them ugh and last time i checked you cant sell them at the bazzar

brianna winterhevan
balance
lvl60

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
I'm not sure why the green teleporter is so much harder to craft than the other color teleporters. Regeneration is not a treasure card that drops often, nor does the white laugh-o-dil, which is also a rare drop. Since the treasure card for the other school/color teleporters is craftable, I'm wondering if the recipe for the green teleporter was mistakenly made to include the regeneration treasure card instead of the rebirth treasure card, which has a buyable recipe. Could KI look into this please?

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
gcochenet wrote:
where can you find a dragonspire crafting station

DS's crafting station is in the Dragon's Roost, the circular room right before you go into the sigil for the Great Spyre.

Survivor
Sep 30, 2009
oracle12 wrote:
grrr were can i find trent tresure cards i need 6 of them ugh and last time i checked you cant sell them at the bazzar

brianna winterhevan
balance
lvl60

you can find them in celestia at the archive it sells a lot of treasure cards like the gargantum

Survivor
Sep 30, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Crafting Updates
Crafted Items now have an icon to indicate they were crafted (similar to the Crowns icon). You will see this icon in your backpack and in the Bazaar.

Sandstone will now be available as a very rare reagent harvest when you harvest Stone Blocks.

Many Celestia crafted wands are improved! The following wands have been updated:
Staff of Stasis
Wicked Wand
Volcanic Staff
Rod of Rime
Everlasting Staff
Storied Spyglass
Trident of Typhoons

Please bring back the old way of making cards if you are not going to make available certain cards. I understand this is a way of ki making money but geesh. I made some cards and tried to sell them to make available for others and still no. Frostbite, triton and other cards required for clothing should automatically be able to be crafted. I have been playing pretty much since you guys started and if you keep taking away things it will just get so frustrating that it wont be worth playing anymore.

thanks for listening :)

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
DaRkPoEt24 wrote:
Has anybody figured out where to get the Centaur Treasure Cards? I've been searching everywhere and I've been reduced to asking for help but nobody seems to be able too :( i'm in desperate need of 4 centaur treasure cards :(
you have to crafed them!

Survivor
May 30, 2010
digimon130 wrote:
JUPITER89 wrote:
sophia2782 wrote:
Can you please tell us something about where to get centaur treasure cards for those of us who are not life and need them for crafting????

i need to now were i can get triton treasure carrds i cant seam to find then any were.

the best suggestion i say is to ask a life person to craft it for you and you have to give something in return like if she gives 5 centaur giver her 5 something good treasure cards :) thats how my bro did it :D

(sorry if i am not very helpful i think ou probally tried it) :( :( :( :( :(
Easy, very easy. Just trade with a life and make up the money he spent:)

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Bella6969 wrote:
oracle12 wrote:

brianna winterhevan
balance
lvl60

you can find them in celestia at the archive it sells a lot of treasure cards like the gargantum

If you are asking about the Treant Treasure card, and I think you are, That is a Polymorph card and can only be gotten by crafting it. The only vendor for it is in the Floating land in Cl unless it has been added to another vendor. I am sorry I do not remember the vendors name.

Historian
May 01, 2010
goldendragon18 wrote:
Bella6969 wrote:
oracle12 wrote:

brianna winterhevan
balance
lvl60

If you are asking about the Treant Treasure card, and I think you are, That is a Polymorph card and can only be gotten by crafting it. The only vendor for it is in the Floating land in Cl unless it has been added to another vendor. I am sorry I do not remember the vendors name.

Archivist sells it to level 56+ too

Survivor
Sep 27, 2010
triton cards an any large school card that size can not be crafted there is no recipes the malestrom cragon plants in crafting give them upon their last harvest before dying but not all the time. also you can find them at the bazaar when someone sells them because of the gardening that is how i found mine. once you find one keep changing realms in the perfect ones and go straight to treasure cards to buy spendy some times and get them and any time i can I will trade for other cards that are high if i have them :)

calamity stormwalker i am a 62 lvl and hang out in the non full realms at the pet pavillion alot so if you see me just ask if i don't have make friends i will let you know when i do

Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
IS there a transmute stone block card? And if it exists WHERE can I find it? I've been on every world in the Spiral and so far, no luck! Thanks for any help on this. :-)

Taryn - Transcended Necromancer Lvl. 70

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
BlaqueOrchid wrote:
IS there a transmute stone block card? And if it exists WHERE can I find it? I've been on every world in the Spiral and so far, no luck! Thanks for any help on this. :-)

There is a vendor in base camp near the entrance to the Promenade in CL. I don't remember his name, but check with him. I believe he has it. That is where I have bought several transmute cards.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
Where do we get the "Shark Tooth" reagent now required for the Level 66 Crafted Ice gear (Frozen Breath Shroud and Shivering Breath Robes)?

Survivor
Mar 02, 2010
I bought the recipe to the jungle drum ring in Zafaria a couple of days ago. I ALWAYS write down what's required and start gathering before actually purchasing the recipe. I bought it, gathered all the supplies and went to craft it when lo and behold it had ADDED a new required element to be able to craft the ring. It was not there before. Sharks teeth suddenly appeared as a new requirement. Does this mean I have to go back to Celestia and fight a bunch of sharks while HOPING I get some sharks teeth? They aren't available at the bazaar or from any reagent vendors. Am I the only one going "huh?" over this. Anyone got an idea how to get sharks teeth? Thanks.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2010
I am trying to craft the jungle drums ring from Zafaria. I had written down all the required elements and started gathering the reagents, which I always do before purchasing. Then I bought the recipe and gathered the rest of the ingredients and went to craft it. Lo and behold, the recipe had changed it now required sharks teeth as well as all the other reagents. They are not available in the bazaar or through reagent vendors. I will go back to Celestia and see if the card vendor near the base camp has a transmute sharks teeth card now, but I'm wondering if I'm supposed to go fight a bunch of sharks and hope they drop teeth. Does anyone know where to find sharks teeth and has this happened to anyone else? Thanks for help.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
BlaqueOrchid wrote:

There is also a recipe vendor in The Floating Island. I forget the name, but he or she is on a pier about halfway through the area. Just hang to the right as you are heading that way. She has transmutes for Stone Block, Sandstone, Sunstone and various other transmutes I have found very useful.

Survivor
Oct 03, 2010
can you please tell us where to get the shark reagent needed to craft gears. I can't believe that no one from KI has posted an answer. Why are you guys making it so difficult to find certain regents. It makes the game uninteresting due to time consuming. I have spend 4 days tring to find it and I still haven't seen it. I put aside my quests to look for them. I hate to leave this game but its making me frustrated. Please be punctual with an answer that we all need. Its not just one person looking for it. A lot of people are posting and wondering where to find them shark tooth reagent. Please let us know and if it can be readily available for players for access. Thank you for your understanding.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2012
joseph4187 wrote:
You cannot get Triton cards in the archivist. It is really frustrating with the triton card. It is almost impossible to get one. That is all I need to craft the boots is the 2 tritons and they are impossible to get.

you can get trition treasure cards from the bazaar but it costs like 785 gold you just need to collect gold

james willowblood level 18 sorcerer

Survivor
Jan 26, 2011
southpaw9 wrote:
joseph4187 wrote:
You cannot get Triton cards in the archivist. It is really frustrating with the triton card. It is almost impossible to get one. That is all I need to craft the boots is the 2 tritons and they are impossible to get.

you can get trition treasure cards from the bazaar but it costs like 785 gold you just need to collect gold

james willowblood level 18 sorcerer

Evil Magma Peas (EMP) plant drops tons of Triton treasure cards as well as Mega (9) snacks..