Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Updates

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Crafting Updates
Crafted Items now have an icon to indicate they were crafted (similar to the Crowns icon). You will see this icon in your backpack and in the Bazaar.

Sandstone will now be available as a very rare reagent harvest when you harvest Stone Blocks.

Many Celestia crafted wands are improved! The following wands have been updated:
Staff of Stasis
Wicked Wand
Volcanic Staff
Rod of Rime
Everlasting Staff
Storied Spyglass
Trident of Typhoons

community@wizard101.com
Hero
May 27, 2009
Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
Can you please tell us something about where to get centaur treasure cards for those of us who are not life and need them for crafting????

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
sophia2782 wrote:
Can you please tell us something about where to get centaur treasure cards for those of us who are not life and need them for crafting????

i need to now were i can get triton treasure carrds i cant seam to find then any were.

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
sophia2782 wrote:

what are they for?
the centaurs

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
JUPITER89 wrote:
sophia2782 wrote:

i need to now were i can get triton treasure carrds i cant seam to find then any were.

the best suggestion i say is to ask a life person to craft it for you and you have to give something in return like if she gives 5 centaur giver her 5 something good treasure cards :) thats how my bro did it :D

(sorry if i am not very helpful i think ou probally tried it) :( :( :( :( :(

Survivor
May 02, 2009
I have done the crafting quests for DS and was wandering through WT and found a vendor selling recipes for newer better ice gear than I currently have I am of the appropriate level but am not a grandmaster crafter only a master crafter what do I need to do to advance in crafting to achieve this level necessary to obtain these fantastical items?

Survivor
Feb 22, 2011
I like the idea of crafting updates. However, i was wondering if or when the rules will change for crafting. Is there any talk in the future about possible letting us craft in our secondary schools. The schools that we have the new amulets for? Alot of what I want as far as equipment happens to require other schools treasure cards. It would be nice to be able to craft in my secondary school.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2011
Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
Survivor
Sep 18, 2009
What crafting table can I craft a helmet? "Dire Chieftain's Helm" And where can I find it?

Armiger
May 10, 2010
cesar914 wrote:
What crafting table can I craft a helmet? "Dire Chieftain's Helm" And where can I find it?

The crafting Table in Grizzleheim, called the Ice Forge...

As to the other posts, most treasure cards can be gotten and found by gardening...

The Crafting system is not broken, if fact, they keep making it easier and easier... They are almost giving this stuff away now...

Survivor
Dec 04, 2008
Why cant we find treasure cards that are involved in these crafting projects? Why are they such a mystery.....triton doesnt exist at the tree called torrence...so dont send people there. This triton card doesnt seem to exist at all in this game except for it being on an old crown robe that i bought 2 years ago..frustration sets in...and now crafting is fun no more :/
and huge fyi to those crafting anything from wintertusk...all of it has to be done at grizzle heim crafting hammer

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
Has anybody figured out where to get the Centaur Treasure Cards? I've been searching everywhere and I've been reduced to asking for help but nobody seems to be able too :( i'm in desperate need of 4 centaur treasure cards :(

Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
1liar2many wrote:
I have done the crafting quests for DS and was wandering through WT and found a vendor selling recipes for newer better ice gear than I currently have I am of the appropriate level but am not a grandmaster crafter only a master crafter what do I need to do to advance in crafting to achieve this level necessary to obtain these fantastical items?

go to the floating land pierce stanson gives the grandmaster artisan quest

Hero
May 27, 2009
DaRkPoEt24 wrote:
Has anybody figured out where to get the Centaur Treasure Cards? I've been searching everywhere and I've been reduced to asking for help but nobody seems to be able too :( i'm in desperate need of 4 centaur treasure cards :(

Centaurs are craftable if you are a Life wizard. If you are not, you can sometimes find them at the Bazaar. Or you can create a Life Wizard and bring them up in Crafting far enough to craft what you need. Or you can ask any Life friends if they will craft them for you.

Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
I am in need of helephant, triton and centaur treasure cards for crafting but they are impossible to find.

You know, its not fair that they are so hard to get. I need some for crafting gear and housing items and can not find any (I have looked for many weeks in bazaar). I tried to get someone to trade me some on a fan site but they want forum gold and I have no idea what thats all about.

Shame there is no one out there who will help out another wizard. I was told to purchase Eye Of Bartleby packs to get some but why should I have to pay real cash to get them...so not fair.

We need to be able to craft cards from all schools and not just our own. KI made second school amulets available but whats tha point if we can not craft cards from other schools to use for crafting or battling with.

KI please consider changing it so crafters can craft cards of other schools...and also please add triton card recipes to Torrence.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
You cannot get Triton cards in the archivist. It is really frustrating with the triton card. It is almost impossible to get one. That is all I need to craft the boots is the 2 tritons and they are impossible to get.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
Centaurs are craftable if you are a Life wizard. If you are not, you can sometimes find them at the Bazaar. Or you can create a Life Wizard and bring them up in Crafting far enough to craft what you need. Or you can ask any Life friends if they will craft them for you.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
It seems strange and a bit unfair that you can only craft the spell cards from your own school. Why would i want to spend time, effort, and reagents crafting a spell that is already in my deck? I WOULD do it if I could craft the spell cards I have to buy at the archivist.

I also have friends who are trying to craft the level 60 gear, and need Centaur and Triton treasure cards. I finally hooked up a life crafter friend who made some Centaurs for my storm crafter friend but - wow! - what a pain in the wand!

Please, KI, people who have made it to GM artisan obviously love your game. We WANT to craft high level gear. Why require items that are impossible to get, impossible to craft, and discourage us from crafting anymore? Help us!

Also, my daughter suggested that we should be able to craft pets. We can craft houses... why not pets? LOL just a suggestion.

Thanks for your fabulous game.
Madeline Soulhaven, Legendary Pyromancer and GM Artisan

Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
Willowdreamer wrote:
DaRkPoEt24 wrote:

I heard this in another forum, but I think there's a person in Crusteacean Empire who sells treasure cards.

Timothy LegendSword
Legendary Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
Why does Sandstone have to be a very rare reagent? I am already having a hard time trying to transmute them into Sunstone.

Survivor
May 04, 2009
My husband has won several eye of bartelby card packs on the free game
site posted when you log in, Seeds and other rare or hard to find items are
also given, Might be worth a try.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
where do i craft wintertusk recipes. i have all of the reagents i need but all of my crafting tables say "can not do that here".