Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

NEW! Gardening Updates

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Gardening Updates
Grandmaster Gardening Rank progress bar appears properly filled.

Silver Trumpet Vines will no longer reward the Treasure Card 'Balance Blade' as a harvest at the Mature stage but have a chance of rewarding 'Spirit Shield' and 'Elemental Shield' instead.
Balance Blade is still possible on an Elder stage harvest.

Prickly Bear was changed to be level 5 to match the level requirement on the soil it is planted in.

There is now a maximum number of times that you can harvest an individual plant.

Gardening Spell now casts at point initially clicked.

Enchanted Soil spells now remove the correct amount of energy.

All plants within an area of effect spell circle now are all affected by spell.

Honeysickle seeds are no longer available from vendors, but can be found as drops from creatures in Wizard City

community@wizard101.com
Delver
May 29, 2009
The Gardening updates didn't say that existing plants would be getting an increase in pest rank, yet a few of them have.

The Pink Dandelions and Silver Trumpet Vines which only got rank 1 pests are now getting rank 2 lightning bugs. I chose to garden these particular plants because A) they drop seeds so frequently B) My wizards didn't have to buy almost every need spell C) they only got the rank 1 pests D) they gave good drops and experience.

I am hoping that this is part of a gardening glitch that happened with the release of WT. Can you please let us know?

Thanks,
SorceressMiklai

Survivor
Dec 04, 2010
My poor pink dandelion! :( I got it as a drop, and planted it. Now it has developed level 2 pests and I am unable to train in the next pest spell in order to treat the pink dandelion. That spell is UNAVAILABLE! Ended up having to dig up the poor dandelion altogether.

While I understand making changes to the plant traits, etc., at least provide us the wherewithal to take CARE of the plants' additional challenges, please!

Thanks in advance for a quick solution to this problem.

Fallon Dream Weaver (legendary life wizard)
Fallon Storm Runner
Fallon Winter Shard
McKenzie Dream Walker

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Gardening Updates

Silver Trumpet Vines will no longer reward the Treasure Card 'Balance Blade' but have a chance of rewarding 'Spirit Shield' and 'Elemental Shield' instead.

Prickly Bear was changed to be level 5 to match the level requirement on the soil it is planted in.

There is now a maximum number of times that you can harvest an individual plant.

Honeysickle seeds are no longer available from vendors, but can be found as drops from creatures in Wizard City

when harvesting plants i often get the notice that my treasure cards are full can't you have soe way of letting us know how many treaure cards we have before we havest so we want lose the cards that we grew it would be nice instead of having to check at the bazaar.
thanks

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
pizarro152 wrote:
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Gardening Updates

Silver Trumpet Vines will no longer reward the Treasure Card 'Balance Blade' but have a chance of rewarding 'Spirit Shield' and 'Elemental Shield' instead.

when harvesting plants i often get the notice that my treasure cards are full can't you have soe way of letting us know how many treaure cards we have before we havest so we want lose the cards that we grew it would be nice instead of having to check at the bazaar.
thanks

You can check your treasure cards in your book, under the card deck icon (or by pushing the "P" button on your keyboard). This is the same screen you pick which treasure cards go into that deck.

https://www.wizard101.com/home5/w101playersguide/page_8ad6a4041b790501011bb96400dd2f09

Survivor
Mar 30, 2011
YES, I am also having this trouble with my pink dandelions. They have rank 2 pest and i am rank one. The gardener on Krokotopia is greyed out to me, and i am unable to get any more spells. What do we do? Can't harvest with pests, but no way to get rid of them.

HELP!

Moira Hawkrider

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
How come you removed the chance of a balance blade on a mature harvest of a silver trumpet vine? And why did you remove honey sickle? I want to know.