Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deep Warrens- Cant navigate past thugs!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Hello, i was in deep warrens in crab alley and i was going into the area with riverclaw guards and my screen started to flash purplish bluish light greenish colors. I know a few friends who play w101 who are ecliptic. If they see crab alley well, you know. please change this KI. Please.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
Hello, i was in deep warrens in crab alley and i was going into the area with riverclaw guards and my screen started to flash purplish bluish light greenish colors. I know a few friends who play w101 who are ecliptic. If they see crab alley well, you know. please change this KI. Please.

this is a widespread problem in all new areas. the same thing is happening in Wintertusk, and in Grizzleheim itself.
KI seems to think we should all send reports to customer service.
I think KI should fix the issue, since yes, it could very well be a health risk for those with that affliction.
Again, KI... please address this issue... many, many, many people are being affected by this!

Administrator
Rest assured, we are working on this.

Please be patient with us while we sort out what caused this and work diligently to address it for everyone.

Thank you to everyone who sent in their DXDIAG files as requested, these have been a huge help in letting us narrow it down.

community@wizard101.com