Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I've got the power stuck at Torrence

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2011
I've been trying to complete the charging of the power core step in "I've got the power" by talking to Torrence. I talk to him and it looks like that portion of the quest completes. However, there's still a yellow question mark above Torrence's head I'm not sent back to Halston. Instead, I can repeat this over and over with nothing changing...

Am I missing something or is the quest bugged?

Survivor
Sep 01, 2009
I am also having the same issue. i hope for it to be resolved soon.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
I just did that quest yesterday with no problem, so it must be intermittent.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
Correction to my post, above:

I was thinking of another quest.

Today I tried this quest and Torrence charges the power core, but keeps his question mark. Storm teacher doesn't recognize the charged power core, thinks it's not done yet. This means we can't get our Stormblade spell, a pretty important spell!!

Please help KI.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
I have found a workaround for the bug. I noticed that I also had a quest in my log to visit Blossom to get a seed. Once I did that, I went back to Torrence and he once again charged the core and then sent me to the storm teacher to complete the quest.

Explorer
Feb 19, 2011
I've also had this problem. None of the fixes mentioned above seem to work - doing other quests didn't help, nor closing Wizard101 and restarting it, nor trying the dialogue repeated times. I'm reporting this to support - have others done so?

Survivor
Mar 04, 2011
Interesting. I've completed the Blossom quest and am almost completely done with Wizard City (I need to finish up Collosus Boulevard and Sunken City). I've done some of the initial quests in Krockotopia. And I still can't complete the charging of the power core.

I log in, try, go do something else, try again later, and it still bugs out.