Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Choice of pips to use in spells.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
My idea is a simple one. When you are in battle, if you use a spell that requires 2+ pips, the game will automatically use up a power pip; even if there is a sufficient amount of regular pips to use the spell. I Believe their should be an option which allows you to toggle which type of pip would you like to be used first.

Thank you for your time, any comments/criticisms welcome

Explorer
Oct 28, 2010
I don't see why this makes a difference. Can you give an example where this would be helpful?

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
budswort wrote:
My idea is a simple one. When you are in battle, if you use a spell that requires 2+ pips, the game will automatically use up a power pip; even if there is a sufficient amount of regular pips to use the spell. I Believe their should be an option which allows you to toggle which type of pip would you like to be used first. Thank you for your time, any comments/criticisms welcome
it already does that. that's why i have trouble getting a fully charged up judgement spell. i wish sometimes i could use up those pesky regular pips! -corwin sandstalker

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
etherchaos wrote:
t already does that. that's why i have trouble getting a fully charged up judgement spell. i wish sometimes i could use up those pesky regular pips! -corwin sandstalker

That is my idea, To be able to click an option in the options menu that makes the character use up regular pips first.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Ok. by your wording, it seemed like you wanted the pips to be used the way they already are being used. i agree with you on this suggestion, then. using power pips first, with the new amulets, seems to have its drawbacks when you have X pip class spells in hand. -corwin sandstalker, grandmaster sorcerer