Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sprite Queen?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 19, 2009
I have yet to see this "Sprite Queen" mentioned on the updates. Not sure if it is a new pet or what. Could someone shed some light on this? If it is a new pet then I really want it! I assume it is just a typo though.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
0stormbreak0 wrote:
I have yet to see this "Sprite Queen" mentioned on the updates. Not sure if it is a new pet or what. Could someone shed some light on this? If it is a new pet then I really want it! I assume it is just a typo though.

The Sprite Queen, more commonly known as "Pixie Queen", is a pet you can get all ready.

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
Do you have a pet that heals you with spirte? It heals more now than it used to, and now in the green part that goes around you on the ground- it now has a heart in it- pretty cool looking.. I am almost positive that the sprite for life that cost 1 pip to cast is the same way, it just heals a little less- at least mine did- but not much hope this helps-- the sprite isn't like a queen looking sprite- the spell just changed a little :-)

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
Defender
Feb 19, 2009
mman17 wrote:
0stormbreak0 wrote:

The Sprite Queen, more commonly known as "Pixie Queen", is a pet you can get all ready.

Sorry to disappoint you but I doubt that is it. I quote what it says in the update notes: "Sprite Queen's heal over time now heals for 60, then 333 over three rounds." Last time i checked, Pixie Queen pet didn't heal over time, it gave a Fairy card which healed for 480 to any one player.