Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lvl 33 Spell Quest Baldur Goldpaw Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
I am a legendary storm school and I did not receive my lvl 33 spell quest from baldur he just repetedly tells me to talk to ambrose when im ready to turn to grizzleheim at lvl 20. My name is Iridian Mistweave. And I would appreciate it if this could be resolved quickly.

Survivor
Sep 02, 2010
deadlydeviant wrote:
I am a legendary storm school and I did not receive my lvl 33 spell quest from baldur he just repetedly tells me to talk to ambrose when im ready to turn to grizzleheim at lvl 20. My name is Iridian Mistweave. And I would appreciate it if this could be resolved quickly.

Explorer
Feb 19, 2011
It doesn't seem possible to reach the "Blackbird in a Cage" quest without haveing reached level 40, so i don't see the point of the leevl 35 requirement here.

Administrator
The pre-reqs for the level 35 spell quests no longer require a level 40 quest requirement. The new quest requirement is "One in the Snout" in Mirkholm Keep.

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
The pre-reqs for the level 35 spell quests no longer require a level 40 quest requirement. The new quest requirement is "One in the Snout" in Mirkholm Keep.

Fantastic! Thank you

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
It's worth mentioning that I was told to go to raven scar by the voice to get my level 35 spell ...

Survivor
Feb 04, 2011
Hello, I am a level 47 Storm wizard. I have completed all of Mirkholm and Ravenscar, but haven't received my quest for the level 35 spell. Baldur asked me to come see him but when I arrived he didn't have an exclamation point over his head.

I have received the quest for Wintertusk, but not the level 35 spell.

Thank you.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2011
I am a level 51 balance and cannot get Baldur to give me the level 35 spell quest. I have checked to see if I missed a quest somewhere in Grizzleheim, and I haven't. Baldur (in Olde Town) just keeps telling me to talk to Ambrose to return to Grizzleheim at level 20??? How do I get this quest?

Survivor
Feb 04, 2011
As an update to my previous post...

I got a message from Mr. Lincoln to visit Baldur for a new spell, but Baldur is still not speaking on the subject.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2011
isabellgemmill wrote:
As an update to my previous post...

I got a message from Mr. Lincoln to visit Baldur for a new spell, but Baldur is still not speaking on the subject.

This is exactly what happens to me, each time I hit a new level Mr. Lincoln lets me know that I need to speak with Baldur, but Baldur won't talk to me!! Now level 55 and the same thing is happening with the level 55 spell, Baldur will not talk to me about it.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2010
I am still having this same problem. I am level 58 life. I have checked with Ambrose and he has nothing. I have checked with Osric in Murhold Keep and he has nothing. I go to Baldur and all he tells me is talk to ambrose when ready to go back to Grizzlehiem and you must be level 20. I can not get the quest to get my new Wintertusk spells. Anyone got any ideas?

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
Yes, same here. i am corwin darkstone and i got a message from mr.lincoln as well, telling me to talk to bauldar. i have completed mirkholm keep, and i am level 39, and i went to speak to mr.goldpaws, and he said "because of your work, our lands are now linked. speak with headmaster ambrose when it is time for you to return to grizzleheim. (you must be at least 20th level to return to grizzleheim)." i would like to know what i have to do in order to get this new spell, as soon as possible.
thanks,
Corwin Darkstone
magus pyromancer