Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
My friend is a level 20 life wizard. I am a level 26 storm wizard. We are having a pvp battle and she has a lot more health than me. I am clueless about the life school. Please I need to know everything about life! Weaknesses, strong points, boosts, resists, the list of spells, their usual strategies. Anything! Also, if anyone has any good strategies I could use against her anything will help!

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
cuzy2000 wrote:
My friend is a level 20 life wizard. I am a level 26 storm wizard. We are having a pvp battle and she has a lot more health than me. I am clueless about the life school. Please I need to know everything about life! Weaknesses, strong points, boosts, resists, the list of spells, their usual strategies. Anything! Also, if anyone has any good strategies I could use against her anything will help!

Just keep hitting her with your damage spells. She will either try and kill you and die or she will heal and not be able to attack. Life does not have high attack spells.

Life is strong with healing and accuracy. 90% to most spells. They have decent health but most life based gear only provides resistance to life magic.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
This may not answer all questions you have but it will help indeed.

Spells: Imp, Fairy, Pixie, Leprechaun, Unicorn, Nature's Wrath, Seraph, Satyr, Centaur, Sanctuary.
These are most spells you can train for in the school.
Some are in between levels that are for life students only. ( Some unfamilliar spells may be used because it was for their school only. )

Boost: Death. Some may resist because of stuff they may have bought or earned that resists death.

Resists: Some life wizards may wear clothes that resist everything. But most times you will have to buy clothes that resist schools, but sometimes they may give you resistance of your school.

-Logan Green, Level 31 Life Wizard. ( Training in Death. )

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
Oh, that's easy! Here's a strategy that works for all schools of wizards, but especially life since they can heal fast.

Okay, so what you have to do is this; just save up pips. No, I'm serious--it's that easy! Okay, so keep passing or using spells that use zero pips like your wand attack or defenses (shields are a very good idea because as you're saving pips, other people will attack you and you might not make it through a whole seven rounds of saving pips, so put up those tower shields!), and then once you have as many pips as you can get (power pips are even better!), start using your strongest attacks over and over. Your opponent will be defeated in no time. :D

Trust me.... it works!

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009