Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lvl 51 Balance spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 25, 2011
I was notified of a quest waiting for me in Olde Town when I hit level 51, however when I arrived there, there was no one with a quest for me. Also I remember something being said about GH. but again, there is no one with a spell quest for me in GH. Am I missing something?

Also, my suggestion to the developers; please make it so we can log the information given to us on spell quests...

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
OhimeKowai wrote:
I was notified of a quest waiting for me in Olde Town when I hit level 51, however when I arrived there, there was no one with a quest for me. Also I remember something being said about GH. but again, there is no one with a spell quest for me in GH. Am I missing something?

Also, my suggestion to the developers; please make it so we can log the information given to us on spell quests...

The pop up information about that quest was likely from Baldur Goldpaws (in Old Town) about your level 35 spell in Wintertusk. However, you won't be able to get the spell until you complete the prerequisites. That information you want logged is already in the update notes. Please see the update notes for more specific information that the pop ups do not explain.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Survivor
Feb 25, 2011
Please see the update notes for more specific information that the pop ups do not explain.

what update notes are you talking about? How do you view them? The only thing with notes in it are the quest logs, and that doesn't log when characters ask you to come see them.

Administrator
OhimeKowai wrote:
Please see the update notes for more specific information that the pop ups do not explain.

what update notes are you talking about? How do you view them? The only thing with notes in it are the quest logs, and that doesn't log when characters ask you to come see them.

Please click the button at the top of this page that states "Update News"

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 25, 2011
ah ok... I wasn't asking about the forum, I was asking about in-game. When an NPC asks me "In-game" to meet someone, why doesn't it log the conversation as a little reminder, just in case I have something else to do at the moment? Shouldn't this information be important enough for a quest log?