Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ice Maiden (something like that)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
I can't remember for sure what it's called, but I call it the Ice Maiden pet.
She's really pretty-- you know, the one that looks like a Seraph but with darker skin and blue-and-white robes and hair.

I asked my friend, "How do you get that pet?"

She paused for a long while, and I was afraid they couldn't be hatched anymore. But then she said, "Hatch a Satyr and Colossus."

Is this true? My other friend is level 60 life and has an Adult Satyr, and she has hatched with every pet of every school. She has hatched four times with a Colossus pet, but only got her Satyr in return each time...

So, was I correct in assuming that the "Ice Maiden" can't be hatched any longer? If not, then I have another question.

I've heard an odd rumor that whatever parent goes first in the hatchery, the hatchling will take its traits for the most part. So, if the Satyr went first then my Colossus next (I'm ice, for the record lol), would there be a better chance of getting this "Ice Maiden" pet?

Thanks!

P.S. While you're at it, would you mind telling me the REAL name for this pet? Lol, thanks.

Historian
May 01, 2010
SilverAmarantine wrote:
I can't remember for sure what it's called, but I call it the Ice Maiden pet.
She's really pretty-- you know, the one that looks like a Seraph but with darker skin and blue-and-white robes and hair.

I asked my friend, "How do you get that pet?"

She paused for a long while, and I was afraid they couldn't be hatched anymore. But then she said, "Hatch a Satyr and Colossus."

Is this true? My other friend is level 60 life and has an Adult Satyr, and she has hatched with every pet of every school. She has hatched four times with a Colossus pet, but only got her Satyr in return each time...

So, was I correct in assuming that the "Ice Maiden" can't be hatched any longer? If not, then I have another question.

I've heard an odd rumor that whatever parent goes first in the hatchery, the hatchling will take its traits for the most part. So, if the Satyr went first then my Colossus next (I'm ice, for the record lol), would there be a better chance of getting this "Ice Maiden" pet?

Thanks!

P.S. While you're at it, would you mind telling me the REAL name for this pet? Lol, thanks.

yes its true, the pet is a hybrid of satyr and collosus-btw frostcaller- and not sure about the first pet thing

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
The Frost Caller pet is a hybrid from collossus and satyr. From what I hear your pets pedigree and level must match for best results. So if your friends pet is pedigree 52 and your pet is 53 OR your pet is adult and the other is ancient then you will likely NOT get what you are looking for.

I don't know this for fact but I do know that the only one hybrid I got was the fire walker and my satyr and the helephant I crossed with were both ped 53 and epic.

Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
I thank you very much for your help. ^.^ My friend and I may try to get it in a little bit, I hope our pets' pedigrees are the same. I'll have to check with her. Both of you were a great help, thanks for your time!