Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new world ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Maybe a death or myth world since they don't have them yet.

I also thought there could be a Greek Mythology world that also has Roman and Egyptian myths. There could be gods you go to for quests like Zeus, Poseidon, Hera, and the rest. The new spells could be Greek myths. Storm could be Poseidon, Death could be Hades, etc.
Here's how it starts;
Ambrose summons you to his office because another world is in distress.
Ambrose: Young wizard I hear the world of the Greek, Roman, and Egyptian myths is in trouble. Hades has been trying to overthrow his brothers again but this time he has stronger allies and the other gods cannot stop him. You must venture to the world of Olympus to stop Hades in his tracks!
You go to the world and the first thing you find is a staff with a lightning bolt on it and you decide to take it to Zeus.
Zeus: Why hello there young wizard. I figure Ambrose would have sent you here. You are his star pupil after all- Wait what is that in your hand?
moderator thing: You show Zeus the bolt staff.
Zeus: Ahh. I see you have found the staff I was planning on giving you. Go on and keep it.
rewards:
20,000 xp
Staff of the bolt: gives you 5 cards for your school
800 gold

Zeus goes on to tell you Hades' evil plan and you go on a bunch of quests. When you reach level 68 or whatever level it will be at that time your teacher summons you so you may learn a new spell. My teacher is Dworgan so I will tell you the death quest:
Card: Hades
Pet: whatever Hades 3 headed dog pet is i forget the name which gives you a Hades card.
Quest:
Dworgan: Ahhh. Hello young wizard! I see it's time for you to learn a new spell. This is a very powerful one and you will need to do a few tasks to gather ingredients for me to make the card!
You must go to each world and fight a powerful boss to gather the items starting with Wizardcity and ending with Olympus. Each boss will have special but not very affective cheats. The boss in Celestia will have a Celestial power. Grizzleheim and Wintertusk will not have a boss if KI doesn't want to make one.
You must gather: essence of death from a wraith in WC, you gather bones of the death krok in KT, you gather cat fur (idk random) for a vest from a red-eyed death cat boss (idk the name) in MB, You gather Black Onyx leaves from the Revenge oni (?) in MS, you gather a baby death dragon egg from the Mother Dragon's evil death twin in DS for something Hades could ride in on, you gather the darkness orb from some random death alien boss in CL. The bosses are fairly easy except for the last one which will have at least 25,000 health.
Ending statement;
Dworgan: Thank you young wizard.
moderator thing: You watch closely as Dworgan puts the ingredients in the pot and stirs them. Dark green smoke rises from the pot and then he produces a card and some strange pet egg.
Dworgan: Well this is strange... Uh well here you go. Keep the pet as a reward for a job well done.

Rewards:
Spell card: Hades; takes 1,000 health from one enemy and gives half also puts -60 percent damage to next attack spell
pet: the 3-headed dog pet Hades has (like i said i forget its name )

I am trying to think of the other cards....
maybe life could have Hera
myth could have Artimes
storm could have Poseidon
fire could have Apollo or the sun god
balance could have the one fire doesn't get
and ice.... i am not so sure about.... if you can't find a god maybe one of the famous heroes in Greek, Roman, or Egyptian mythology
(I used the Greek names because I only know the Greek gods, heroes, and monsters)

The monsters in the Greek world could be like Medusa and other mythology monsters. The bosses could be crazed heroes that Hades took over.

again, just a thought.... sorry for bad spelling O_O and please KI take this world into mind it is AMAZING and a lot of people like the idea of a Mythology world!

Actually I just thought up a good quest for it. A main one actually. It is given to you by Zeus.

Zeus: You have been doing wonderfully and now is the time we really get down to business. I just got word on one of Hades' sinister plots.
Zeus: First you must venture into the underworld and defeat the minotaur and collect his battle horns.
Zeus: Return to me when you have defeated the foul beast.
You venture into the underworld as Zeus asks you to and find the evil minotaurs lair.
Minotaur: What? has Zeus sent another puny wizard after me? I will crush you and turn you into dinner for the souls!
You battle the minotaur which is myth. He has no special cheats but he has a lot of health and can use critical block.
Minotaur: What? Defeated by the puny wizard? This isn't possible! I do not deserve the horns that sit on my head!
moderator: The minotaur falls weak and you break off his horns. You watch as the minotaur fades before you leave.
You run back to Zeus.
Zeus: Good job young wizard!
You earn 2000 gold and 25,000 xp
Zeus: I have crafted you a small gift for your work. The minotaur was Hades' top ally
You receive a minotaur card based on your school. Death minotaur for death wizards, storm minotaur for storm wizards. The myth wizards who have minotaur already will receive a war-horned minotaur which does 950 damage plus puts on 2 weaknesses!

Thats all I really have for now. Like I said KI please take this in as an idea. A lot of people want to see this as a world :3 thank you.