Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Whats the difference between different snacks

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 19, 2009
Ok, today i was dwondering What the difference is between life pet snacks and fire pet snacks. I was buying the fire recipe for pet snakcs in ravenscar and i bought the life one too thinking it would give my pet helephant the talent to cast sprite (ihaven't yet tried it out). Whats the difference?

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
The difference in the snacks is in what statistics they will increase (strength, will, intellect, agility or power). It is also possible for the fire pet to like the other schools crafted snack. I don't remember specifically if the life cereal is liked by the helephant, but I think it is. However, feeding the life cereal will not increase your chances of getting the spritely talent. The spritely talent, unless it has been changed, is not part of the "genetic" makeup of the helephant. You would have to hatch the helephant with another pet that does have the spritely talent in it's "genetic" makeup in order to have the possiblity of getting spritely on your helephant. (Pets known to have spirtely include the sea dragon, the starfish, the fierce hound, and the spiny fish, and there are probably more.) Even if you get that possiblity, feeding it a life snack won't increase the chance of it manifesting. However, it is a great idea to feed a pet snacks that they like when you can. That gives you a slight boost in the XP you get in your training, which speeds it up just a bit.