Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Legendary finders

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 21, 2010
I am at the point in the game where I have to do the Briskbreeze Tower in Colossus and the Celestia Sprial Key Quest (Marleybone/ Regents Square Tower). I am having trouble finding other Legendaries to do these quests with me. I would like to be able to type my wizard name & level into a "Looking For" Box. - Looking for other Wizards doing the same task and level I am and teleport us together. It could include any dungeon task - like Sunken City, Tomb of the Beguiler, Kensington Park Hall of Valor - Jotun,The Chancel, etc. to name a few. Friends are great, but sometimes they are not on when we need to get a task done. Then when the group members are found, they are teleported together to the dungeon or tower. We now have a group to go in with and possibley some new friends. We should also be given a Flee Option before we enter the dungeon. Don't want anyone Fleeing when the battle begins. Thank you so much.

Explorer
Dec 25, 2010
It would be like the 'instant queue' that wow has. Where I could put in the dungeon I wanted then wait until a group with the same task gets put together. I agree that we need something like this. Because I get that DS is supposed to be some kind of 'test' but this is PvE, and it gets frustrating that I can't have my FRIENDS teleport to me to help me out. I mean the whole point of this game is to make new friends and help them out. So how come I can help out my low friends but they can't teleport and help me out. You are trying to be too much like WoW and are failing miserably at it. Friends should be able to help BOTH ways. And if my friends can't teleport to me at least make a system that allows me to find people who need the same tasks...like the queue you have for PVP.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
mare62 wrote:
I am at the point in the game where I have to do the Briskbreeze Tower in Colossus and the Celestia Sprial Key Quest (Marleybone/ Regents Square Tower). I am having trouble finding other Legendaries to do these quests with me. I would like to be able to type my wizard name & level into a "Looking For" Box. - Looking for other Wizards doing the same task and level I am and teleport us together. It could include any dungeon task - like Sunken City, Tomb of the Beguiler, Kensington Park Hall of Valor - Jotun,The Chancel, etc. to name a few. Friends are great, but sometimes they are not on when we need to get a task done. Then when the group members are found, they are teleported together to the dungeon or tower. We now have a group to go in with and possibley some new friends. We should also be given a Flee Option before we enter the dungeon. Don't want anyone Fleeing when the battle begins. Thank you so much.

That is totally just using us legendaries.

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
Sorry, I just used Legendarys as an example. I meant "Random Grouping" for everyone. Like we do in the PVP's - the game finds the players we need to accomplish the task. That could be Level 15's (forgot the level) to do like Sunken City. Or even a simple one boss battle that is above the players head. Like in Krokotopia - the Bonekeeper, etc. And only the players qued will have the Quest on them! It would even work in DS (the test area), because only people with the Quest, and who have done the Quest already could be in the Random Group. And if you want friends, invite them first - then request in the Random Group that you only need one or two more players.

Explorer
Dec 25, 2010
Yea I understood what you meant. You just wanted the ability to find people who are doing the same quest as you because standing outside on a sigal to find other people are boring and time consuming- not to mention switching to busy districts causes lag; and your not gaurenteed to find anyone doing that anyways.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
mare62 wrote:
Sorry, I just used Legendarys as an example. I meant "Random Grouping" for everyone. Like we do in the PVP's - the game finds the players we need to accomplish the task. That could be Level 15's (forgot the level) to do like Sunken City. Or even a simple one boss battle that is above the players head. Like in Krokotopia - the Bonekeeper, etc. And only the players qued will have the Quest on them! It would even work in DS (the test area), because only people with the Quest, and who have done the Quest already could be in the Random Group. And if you want friends, invite them first - then request in the Random Group that you only need one or two more players.

That's fine by the way, and I'd like for that to happen if it would be "Random Grouping".