Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

NEW! Roaming Mounts

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Roaming Mounts
Set your Mounts free! Just like pets, mounts can now be placed in a house and allowed to roam about, and yes that includes the brooms and wings!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Roaming Mounts
Set your Mounts free! Just like pets, mounts can now be placed in a house and allowed to roam about, and yes that includes the brooms and wings!

Doesn't it only work with permanent mounts?

Explorer
Feb 03, 2011
Ya my gryphon and my horse love roaming around my massive fantasy palace! Sometimes i can't find them! once i found my horse in my moat! swift arrow (gryphon) is always happy to be set free from the abyss of my backpack! Gladiator (horse) happily follows! thank you KI for making my mounts happy creatures!

Justin Hawkflame
lvl 17 pyromancer
Unicorn realem :-D

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
My faithful dragoness has a good time in the Secret Dragon's Lair, with all the pet dragons! Yes, I luv dragons and set up a special palace for them with an outside lookout from between two waterfalls! :D

Explorer
May 05, 2011
Delver
Mar 08, 2009
I think this update was a wonderful edition to the game. It really gives a house more personallity and I see many people setting free their lions, dragons ect. from the backpack! Let mounts be free! :D

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Survivor
Apr 16, 2009
katy123450 wrote:
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Roaming Mounts

Doesn't it only work with permanent mounts?

yes it does cause then i think the ones you by from prospeter only last a day so if you were to leave it in your house or castle it would be gone the next day

Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
My faithful dragoness has a good time in the Secret Dragon's Lair, with all the pet dragons! Yes, I luv dragons and set up a special palace for them with an outside lookout from between two waterfalls! :D.

Its really AWESOME having a lot of pet dragons i myself have 137 dragons.

I think the new roaming mount idea is awesome cause now I can put all my dragons with the pets! :D

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
The only weird thing about it is with wings. They are not connected so it looks weird.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2011
skinnywen wrote:
i think roaming mounts is cool. i luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love that my mounts can roam the house :D

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
oooooh, i got to get me one of those permanent mounts...

Master Pyromancer, level 44, Allison DawnBringer

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
Hey i know how about roaming some clothing items worth having into the Bizzare. I am a level 36 Pyro and have to use level 25 and some 30 articles because there isn't anything else in the 35 range any better.