Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

NEW! Wand Stitching

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Wand Stitching
Eloise has been improving her skills and she can now take the stats of one casting implement (wand, sword, etc) and place it onto the appearance of another casting implement (wand, sword etc.) Just like stitching clothing, follow her instructions carefully to ensure you choose the right items for the right effects! This transaction costs Crowns.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 22, 2011
I have a problem with this. I bought the storm sword with crowns and stitched my wand to it. I didn't think it would take away the +1 pip attribute or the way the sword normally attacked which was you'd dissapear into the middle of the circle and hit. I attack just like normal and I don't get the extra pip which his the main reason I bought it. I'm very dissipointed I wasted money on that.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2011
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
when you stitch you lose all the attributes of the wand you want the appearance of and gain all the attributes of the wand you are stitching from .
the attributes never combine together . you replace one with the other.
alway makw sure you are willing to make that sacrifice when stiching.

there are many other things that will give you that extra pip as well or
give you percentage of increased chance of getting gold pips.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Kahlyra wrote:
I have a problem with this. I bought the storm sword with crowns and stitched my wand to it. I didn't think it would take away the +1 pip attribute or the way the sword normally attacked which was you'd dissapear into the middle of the circle and hit. I attack just like normal and I don't get the extra pip which his the main reason I bought it. I'm very dissipointed I wasted money on that.

Did you actually pay attention to what it says?
It says choose the stats on one side, and the appearance on the other.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2010
i did it ok with the life wand, the 30% critical and block with the pips switch over ok.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Wizard101 is awesome! I have practically no remaining complaints, it is the best online game ever. Of course, in the next update it would be nice if you let us trade things :)

Administrator
catboy2197 wrote:
Wizard101 is awesome! I have practically no remaining complaints, it is the best online game ever. Of course, in the next update it would be nice if you let us trade things :)

Please don't make Zeke repeat himself.
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/28838.ftl

The trade of items between different account logins will not be added to Wizard101.

The only items that can be traded between two different account logins are non-enchanted Treasure Cards.

Items that you want to place in the Shared Bank can be moved between Wizards on the same account. If you can't use the item, sell it to the Bazaar, and if it is marked No Auction, you can sell it at the regular shopkeeps throughout the Spiral.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
Dear Professor Greyrose,

I love that you all at KI brought wand stitching to the spiral, BUT... I have an issue.

I FINALLY earned my Grand Master Artisan badge, & FINALLY collected enough stoneblocks, to make enough sandstone, to make enough sunstone, so I could FINALLY craft that Wicked Wand.

Because I really like the look of the Mooshu katana sword wands; I stitched the Wicked Wand to Jade Oni's Amethyst Blade.

Sure enough everything worked out perfect. I got a Jade Oni Amethyst Katana with Wicked Wand stats, BUT... when I attack with it I wave it around like Harry Potter instead of doing that cool ninja kick/slice. :?

Needless to say I am disappointed with that. So can you all at KI put in a fix? If you stitch to a:

sword... you do the ninja kick/slice
staff... you do the staff twirl
wand... you do the Harry Potter

I really miss my cool ninja moves. If you can't; could you at least make a list of cool level 58 Katana style wands that we can craft?

Survivor
Apr 16, 2009
Orca wrote:
Kahlyra wrote:

Did you actually pay attention to what it says?
It says choose the stats on one side, and the appearance on the other.

well of course it would be taken away didnt you read the description of it i am sorry if you lost crowns but next time read it sometimes i make those mistakes its normal to forget sometimes

hope this helps

Survivor
May 22, 2011
When I first say this forum topic I thought it was about knitting. How silly of me.

Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
I LOVE THIS! Cause now I can actually equip my Pumpkin staff along with the rest of my Halloween outfit :D

Survivor
Oct 26, 2009
Its a shame the attack animation is not stitched, or linked, to the graphic that is applied. I mean, if you stitch the appearence of the flute to a wand it should play the flute as it did before. Not wave the flute, after stitching, like someone on unicorn way.

I mean the appearence is what you are paying crowns for. That should include the appearence of the proper attack to match the graphic applied.

:(

BAD BAD BAD oversight folks! Please correct.

Thanks!

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
I have a glitch but a good one....
I stitched the look of a sword into a level 40 staff and it gave me a critical rating almost like I had completed Celestia already! I was pleased with this, and I beat many bosses....If anyone else has had this glitch reply!

Master Pyromancer, level 44, Allison Dawnbringer