Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

NEW! Privacy Update - Hidden from Friends

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hidden from Friends
A new feature in the Options Menu is the ability to set yourself to be Hidden from Friends. If you set this option, your friends panel will not be accessible and you will not appear as being online to your friends. To turn this option off, you can simply click on your friends panel to become available again.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 20, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Hidden from Friends
A new feature in the Options Menu is the ability to set yourself to be Hidden from Friends. If you set this option, your friends panel will not be accessible and you will not appear as being online to your friends. To turn this option off, you can simply click on your friends panel to become available again.

I would like to see this expanded a bit more to where you can pick and choose who can see you. If you are with a friend helping with quests, and you get seperated, and all along you have been invis. so you can help them and them alone. In order to find them again to port, you have to open up your friends list, which shows you are online, and immediatly people are talking and porting. At least in my situation. Sometimes it is nice to just help one person, and one alone, and not get pulled in all different directions because everyone seems to want you at the same time.

Isnt there a way you can correct that so if you need to port to someone, you can do so without opening your friends list which at that time shows that you are actually online.

Katie

Survivor
Dec 16, 2009
I'm not sure you can hide selectively. I've played a number of MMOs and all of them are either "all or nothing". You hide from everyone or are available to everyone.

Defender
Jul 31, 2008
vampyremiyu wrote:
I'm not sure you can hide selectively. I've played a number of MMOs and all of them are either "all or nothing". You hide from everyone or are available to everyone.

Well, probably we cant right now, but her point was that she would like to see such a thing expanded. I'd like to see a option like that too.