Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Story Continues with Wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Word of your deeds in Grizzleheim has reached the ears of the greatest of the ravens, none other than Grandmother Raven herself. She's calling you to rescue her from the Coven....

You will begin your journey in Wintertusk after you have completed the "Blood Brother" quest in Grizzleheim. If you have completed this quest, speak to Merle Ambrose who will give you the quest "Cold News". If he does not have the quest 'Cold News' for you, have haven't completed the "Blood Brother" quest.

When you begin your quest to rescue Grandmother Raven, you will be sent to Hrundle Fjord, the main area in Wintertusk.

Hrundle Fjord is a small walled Viking-style village, primarily inhabited by bear warriors and traders. There is a small dock outside where merchants and warriors enter the area. It’s remote and cold, perpetually covered in snow, and it’s among the older places in Grizzleheim. The surrounding areas are full of wild creatures and barbarians.

Wintertusk contains 5 main areas: Hrundle Fjord, Austrilund, Vestrilund, Sudrilund and the areas of Nordrilund & Nastrond are bundled together. Each of these areas are Premium areas that will require a Membership to enter, or individual areas will be available to be purchased with Crowns when Wintertusk arrives in the Live Game. Each area will be 1995Crowns.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 24, 2010
I am really disappointed with winter tusk the design was repetitive and the main quest gameplay involved mostly of trecking around talking to characters rather than actual battles also the fact that our level cap did not get extended was also a let down i dont actually have anything positive to say about it actually the only thing i enjoyed was the reveal of grandmother raven other than that nothing im am still yet to complete the world but so far im actually bored to death and thinking of removing the program from my computer sorry guys i know yous worked hard but it just didnt have that new world thrill to it.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
ryanjadetalon wrote:
I am really disappointed with winter tusk the design was repetitive and the main quest gameplay involved mostly of trecking around talking to characters rather than actual battles also the fact that our level cap did not get extended was also a let down i dont actually have anything positive to say about it actually the only thing i enjoyed was the reveal of grandmother raven other than that nothing im am still yet to complete the world but so far im actually bored to death and thinking of removing the program from my computer sorry guys i know yous worked hard but it just didnt have that new world thrill to it.

It is unfortunate you feel that way, however here all the comments of folks who do like it:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/35014.ftl

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/35183.ftl

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/35113.ftl

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/35105.ftl

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/35012.ftl

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/35117.ftl

Defender
Jan 08, 2010
ryanjadetalon wrote:

I agree. I wouldnt have lvled my life to legendary if i wouldnt have known you guys were gonna add a new world. o and one question-could you make it so we can enter wintertusk through the world gate in bartleby and go to it by baldur's ship? if so that would be easier access for me when shopping at bazzar or in my home caring for my plants. Oh and one more thing, why does life get this stupid spell callled brilliant light? no offense but so far i have never used it once. I would have prefered a new attack spell or a new all healing spell. Like fl (forest lord) only he is called like calmed forest lord or something but like when he reaches up and charges his energy from the trees he stays in that position and then like to roots come out of the ground next to the person or friend ya healing and then it like transfers the green light energy to them so to speak. and instead of an absorb it gives like a life version of the spell ice armour and fyi this would heal 200 per pip like dryad and would shield 200 damage per pip, that would be an awesome addition instead of rilliant light. cause isnt the 50s suppose to be the best? and plus this is 2011, the world is supposedly gonna end 2012 so id like to have as much fun as possible. But i highly doubt ya will change it. WAIT! meh had idea, instead of the new life pet giving enraged forest lord that does damage and +25% life attacking to all enmies it would do as i just described, that would definetly be worth doing wintertusk. Cause so far i havent done any of wt yet, like ive said before, give us some leverage to continue even though we legend, lol

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Ambrose122 wrote:
cause isnt the 50s suppose to be the best? and plus this is 2011, the world is supposedly gonna end 2012 so id like to have as much fun as possible. But i highly doubt ya will change it.

Hahahaha. That is really funny. Maybe they should have increased the level cap to 100????

Survivor
May 08, 2010
:? For those players which are maxed out be able to recieve the XP they earned when the cap is level 70?

Survivor
Mar 08, 2010
ryanjadetalon wrote:
But your not even lvl 60?How did you know about wintertusk

Survivor
Apr 20, 2011
the game is good so far for people who are levelling so dude cut your complaining mate get over it. :P

Survivor
Dec 06, 2009
i enjoyed the world of Wintertusk.
the only thing that was disappointing was having to run back and forth to finish the quests. i would have liked to battle a little more. the expierence lvl cap i wish was unlimited or something like that, i did half the world maxed out it seemed like a waste, but it won,t stop me from playing. maybe you could make a few extra quests in the old worlds to keep the game interesting.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
question of leveling:????

why are some people upset over this? go to college, get all the degrees- you are still only going to go as high as a Doctor title in any field
everytime KI gives a new world are you expecting a new levels? do you want the game to stop growing just because KI ran out of new levels and titles?

its NOT that important! you still winning gold and items, getting new spells (even if some are a wash out), we got new pets, please add new crafting items? household stuff? tableware stuff? (thanks)

just PLAY and have FUN , do the things you like after the fighting is done, i do some crafting but i love breeding pets; hecl i have 2 accounts, started a third, wish i could devote more time to them

i have 3 wizards who before WT were 'retired' in the sense that they had done it ALL (i refuse to count pvp), i had all the badges, the crafting, the gardening, they had NO special title , so i dressed them in white
I have a 4th wizard who had all but the last 2 crafts finished, so this one was 'retired' from fighting
of course i say 'retired' but they did fight just for gold- mostly cl and now wt since more can be made there

HAVE FUN PEOPLE!!

kira of many legends

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
I don't know where to find the quest ''Blood Broter,''Where should Ilook?? :(

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
redride678 wrote:
I don't know where to find the quest ''Blood Broter,''Where should Ilook?? :(

In Ravenscar. It is one of the last ones.

Explorer
Mar 24, 2011
ryanjadetalon wrote:

I did not like grizzleheim and m also very disappointed because the storyline is very much the same. Its like repeating a world exept less battles. Plus come out with a new world! and new lvls.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I really love Wintertusk good quest line and I love how mother Raven takes her form and comes out of that big tree. I really enjoyed how she came out in the game, I totally think KI should make those moments when it just the graphics when it during quest lines or etc. I also enjoy my Forest Lord pet. Well done KI.

Matthew Lionhunter - Legendary Life wizard