Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvsP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Hi, I am a level 26 STORM wizard. My friend is a level 20 life wizard. My best friend is level 16 ice. And my other friend is level 18 death. we are all doing four way player vs player and my best friend (the level 20 ice wizard) is on my team. Which team do you think could win? I really need advice on how to beat the other team. We have put a lot of time into leveling up and getting good cards so I really want to win this battle. Please help.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
cuzy2000 wrote:
Hi, I am a level 26 STORM wizard. My friend is a level 20 life wizard. My best friend is level 16 ice. And my other friend is level 18 death. we are all doing four way player vs player and my best friend (the level 20 ice wizard) is on my team. Which team do you think could win? I really need advice on how to beat the other team. We have put a lot of time into leveling up and getting good cards so I really want to win this battle. Please help. ;)
Blades, shields, and treasure cards will be your allies. After you stack up shields and blades, hit with your most powerful card, or a hit all card. It will damage them severely. Then your teammates can finish them off. Shields will save you if they try to counterattack.
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009