Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Houses With Badges

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2010
I would like to suggest a badge for those who have took the time , to craft the house be awarded with a NICE house , also as an added bonus :) a badge , and if you have both houses like myself you get CL house crafter /GH house crafter , I think this will be awesome to have , and the ability to show everyone that you have those to house's , instead of doing tours of your CL and GH house , people will see badge and say WOW you have CL and GH house hehe that would be VERY COOL :) I hope some agree , and hopefully KI would take into consideration of these few minor badge addings hehe :) sincerely David LifeMender lvl 60 life

CL Housing Crafter
GH Housing Crafter
CL/GH Housing Crafter

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
NotSoStr8Dude wrote:
I would like to suggest a badge for those who have took the time , to craft the house be awarded with a NICE house , also as an added bonus :) a badge , and if you have both houses like myself you get CL house crafter /GH house crafter , I think this will be awesome to have , and the ability to show everyone that you have those to house's , instead of doing tours of your CL and GH house , people will see badge and say WOW you have CL and GH house hehe that would be VERY COOL :) I hope some agree , and hopefully KI would take into consideration of these few minor badge addings hehe :) sincerely David LifeMender lvl 60 life

CL Housing Crafter
GH Housing Crafter
CL/GH Housing Crafter

I like this idea.

Although I have not crafted the CL house, i did craft the GH one. That is the sort of badge I would PROUDLY display.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Survivor
Dec 07, 2010
I agree! How's about it KI?

I haven't crafted CL house (yet) but plan to soon.

I did craft GH house, and it IS something that should be worn with pride as a badge. I am a Grandmaster Artisan. Crafting the GH house was more difficult than all of my other crafting quests combined!

Kestrel Moonfinder, Legendary Sorcerer