Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new school new world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
i'll start with the school:
i xould picture having a new set of schools like the astrals these would be the zodiac schools your zodiac school would be determined by what regular school you
balance:libra
fire:aries
life:taurus
storm:cancer
ice:scorpio
myth:virgo
death:pisces
pretty much the spells of these schools would be boosts traps and shields and maybe one or two attacks but the boosts would be higher than normal and not just for your school so there you have it on to the new world

the world is called zarius

storyline:the zodiacs are in a war with each othjer over who should rule zarius the current ruler zodaria is ill and is from a line of users of all zodiacs you get called by merle and he says young wizard i am afraid we have a big problem in the distant world of zarius the zodiacs are fighting to get power not helping the ruler zodaria while she is ill i need you to go there and help the world of zarius

new quest:explore zarius

once there you meet a young girl zonna she says are you a wizard plz help this world we are in trouble plz help me o i know what you should do talk to one of zodarias body guards blaine

new quest: talk to blaine thats all i got

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
We should be able to pick our own school if they did a zodiac world. I am a Leo and that is the school I would pick.