Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

would someone PLEASE fix the ranked petderby

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 29, 2008
the title is self explanitory, this needs to be fixed,

everytime i try to do a ranked match it always says waiting for opponents to confirm, and they never confirm! this isnt a problem with the players because we had a head count of all the people entering the race and they said they confirmed!

at first i thought this happens because people should be paired up with their own rank, (e.g. i am a pet knight so i should go up against high levels) but then i thought that when you enter ranked, you enter at your own risk, so you should be able to fight people regardless of rank!

sometimes i go around and i see pet warlords, pet captians and pet commanders and wonder how the heck did they get their ranks WHEN THE DERBY DOSENT WORK!?

this problem has to be fixed as soon as possible, this is a chunk of good content that has been left to rot in the dust!

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Well, it doesn't happen to me very often, but it does happen. IT is a very strange glitch indeed.....
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
I thought I was the only one who experienced this. I contacted Wizard 101 and they said they had heard of the problem, but didn't know how to fix it, or even know what was really happening.

The status box window will sometimes pop up 20-30 times over the course of one gaming session, but never do I get a race. It even pops up while I am in the middle of a duel with monsters. Very annoying. On the rare occasion where the status box gives me the "Leave match" option, it seems to go away, until it pops up again a couple minutes later.

Sometimes, after I have been logged out for many hours, when I log back in, the very first thing I see is that darn Pet racing Status window, telling me it's time for the race. Over the course of several days or maybe a week, the status box pop up problem finally goes away.

So I never play ranked pet derby anymore, which is too bad, because I love pet racing. It would be nice if I could earn some arena tickets in the process.

At least I can race in unranked without this problem, but you really need to keep a teen pet around if you want a competitive race.