Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Television

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
I'm not adding any more posts. If you haven't seen my thread, "Bye, all", in the Ravenwood Commons section, well I'm not going to play (or only rarely play and write) any longer. This is my final word on this post.... so guys good luck coming up with more ideas.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
mman17 wrote:
I'm not adding any more posts. If you haven't seen my thread, "Bye, all", in the Ravenwood Commons section, well I'm not going to play (or only rarely play and write) any longer. This is my final word on this post.... so guys good luck coming up with more ideas.
i quess when the guy how started the post leaves so does everyone else but first who is taken the writer job by voting(but not yourself).

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
darkjohns wrote:
mman17 wrote:
i quess when the guy how started the post leaves so does everyone else but first who is taken the writer job by voting(but not yourself).
ok I'm on my own with this again(nothing has change all ideas are welicome)

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
darkjohns wrote:
darkjohns wrote:
mman17 wrote:
ok I'm on my own with this again(nothing has change all ideas are welicome)

Your ideas have been great, darkjohns. It'd be really cool if the community and you could work to get more ideas on the Forum, since I won't be here.

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
mman17 wrote:
Hello, all!

Ever imagined a Television show for the awesome game we all play? I did, of course. Now, if you want to add a suggestion, feel free to.

Well, I need some names for characters. If anyone can get an idea added for a name, I'd gladly appreciate it.

Here's a personality guide.

Death Wizard- Quiet, solitary, protective, and loyal, he always has a hood on and speaks rarely, but for only good causes. He is an orphan, only raised by Merle Ambrose himself.

Life Wizard- Cheerful, loud, kind, and boisterous, she is always with people, speaking at every thought that's been had in her mind. This person is also an orphan, but is taken care of by her close friend, Gloria Krendel.

Myth Wizard-Hot-tempered, show-off, and cheeky, he is a natural-born leader, and his father was Cyrus Drake, but his mother was thought to be dead.

Balance Wizard- Gentle, loving, teacher's pet, she was raised by a rich family.

Storm Wizard-Super-smart, powerful, and creative, he was raised by a family of scientists and inventors.

Fire Wizard- "Annoying", glory hogger, loudmouth, she was raised by a bunch of over-achievers.

Ice Wizard: Courteous, cold, simple, she spends her time avoiding glory-hoggers like the Fire Wizard.

Thank you, darkjohns, for reminding me about second and third years. As for enemies, however, I'll post some of the enemies in Wizard101.

Malistaire: The head-honcho, the Death Wizard and Life Wizard saw him when they first enrolled.

Lord Nightshade: Malistaire's high general, he kidnaps the Balance Wizard, the Storm Wizard, and the Ice Wizard.

Alicane Swiftarrow: The Fire Wizard's old friend, the Fire Wizard must fight Swiftarrow and other elf friends of her's in order to save Wizard City.

The Harvest Lord: The Storm wizard fights this haunter off; a high commander in Malistaire's army.

General Akilles: With the help of a 5th year, Nolan Stormgate, the Myth Wizard fights Akilles off.

Wizard101 TV Series 1 ends with the Death Wizard and the Life Wizard being trapped in Nightside... and they learn they are brother and sister, son and daughter of Malistaire Drake.

Wizard101 TV Series 2 begins with the five remaining wizards, unknowing that their friends are being tortured by Malistaire's soldiers, go to the land of Krokotopia to protect the Krokonomicon from Malistaire and his fighting men. It ends with the Death Wizard escaping, but the Life Wizard is forced by Malistaire to try to heal Sylvia. The Life wizard is given a blade forged by death itself, and she is told by Malistaire to destroy the Death Wizard, her own brother, and rule by his side with her mother.

Wizard101 TV Series 3 begins with the Life Wizard returning to Wizard City. She betrays her father by destroying the Krokonomicon, but the darkness that unleashes from the simple tome consumes her. Her brother is furious and he destroys mass armies of Malistaire in his rage. His friends try to stop him, Cyrus' son finally stopping him. It ends by the necromancer finding the tomb of his sister, where she takes the form of a simple golem who, by the power of Malistaire, attacks him and lashes him brutally. His body is severely injured, and eventually he is saved by the team. Every wizard---but the fire wizard, is imprisoned with the death wizard in the shackles of the life wizard's undead form. This takes place in a forest in Grizzleheim, far from civilization. The fire wizard faces many trials, but eventually she makes it to the prison. It is an odd place, for it is like a perch. Eventually she finds a dying wizard in the snow who looks like the life wizard to her. She starts a fire with her magic and revives the dying wizard. The wizard awakens and tells her she looks familiar. The fire wizard realizes it is her because of her one truly distinguishing feature: the necklace around her neck. It was Sylvia's, the one thing Malistaire gifted her in her life. The Life wizard regains a few memories, the most important ones she has. The death wizard starts having odd visions that the Life wizard is alive. Soon he realizes part of her has been taken by Malistaire and had been corrupted, while the other part was alive somewhere... somewhere snowy. The Death wizard, escaping through his powers of manipulation, steals the key and unlocks the gate. He runs ahead while the others try to fight the evil part of the Life wizard, proclaiming herself the "Dark Queen". Eventually, the queen takes down the wizards, severely and internally crippling the wizards. The Death Wizard finds the fire wizard and the good life wizard both frozen in what seems to be an ice age. They appear to be dead, and so he goes into a deep trauma. He too is frozen to his demise where he cannot survive the temperatures. Ravenwood is at its knees. Bartelby has completely lost his vision. Merle is forced to relieve his duties as Headmaster. Soon, the spiral is in a deep destruction. Malistaire has taken Ravenwood.

Each episode is thirty minutes long.

The final episode in Third Series is in three parts, each one hour long and one only thirty minutes long. The show should premiere on Cartoon Network at 7:00 every Friday, once a week.

Part two of the last episode:

The snowstorm rolls on. The Ice Wizard manages to polymorph into ice itself, and with his abilities to break ice, he frees the wizards from their icy doom. Malistaire comes to his son, armed heavily. He unfreezes him and his sister and steals them away into Mooshu, where they find each other closer than ever. The Jade Oni's cruel ways bother the Death wizard, and with his own hands, he brings death to the demon. He'd never physically killed anything, but now he had to to save his tortured, senseless sister. She is dying horribly sick by the Oni's own blood injected into her to kill her. They were running out of time, though, for Malistaire was still reigning deeply. Desperate to save his sister, the Death Wizard must use the power of death to heal her. With the darkest of necromancy, he damages himself so badly that he is strucken down. His sister, being commanded to go and destroy Malistaire, seeks haven with the rest of the wizards in Northguard. The necromancer slowly dies, until suddenly, he is visited by his mother's own spirit. She bestows a parting gift into him. He regains his strength and is able to go on to take down Malistaire, but he cannot get to Dragonspyre unless he finds the proper key. From the Oni's body, as if its soul is purified, emerges a simple key, forged by simple iron and smelted barely. It was basically a piece of scrap metal, but it seemed as if it was powerful. He quickly goes to the Basilica where he is welcomed as if he is a hero. But soon, he is betrayed by an envoy from the Draconian army and is attacked until he must destroy every single living creature's demented soul by his single hands. The ice storm gets worse. The death wizard must go forth to meet up with his friends, but he must face triabulation to find them. Outnumbered by henchmen, he must fight as well as he can.

The final series 3 episode:

The six other wizards make it to the Dragon's roost, but it is locked with seven symbols: a thunderbolt, a leaf, a skull, a pyramid, a scale, a flame, and a snowflake. Each of them cast a bolt of their magic, but the Death wizard is needed to open the skull lock. They can only wait... but will the Death wizard make it in time, before Malistaire's summoning of the Dragon Titan? This is left on a cliffhanger; the six wizards must wait until the Death wizard makes it... if he makes it. The death wizard is challenged with the need to find each and every key to every gate of the world. He must face the Dean, a horrible creature of doom, cursed by the undead. It is left off as the two spar. The Dean coughs up the final key... but now he must find a dragon to get to the roost. Can he make it in time? Will he ever make it before... Malistaire finishes his ceremonies?

The next series begins with an explosive episode.

Series 4

The Beginning:

The six wizards are suddenly assaulted by a group of rogue wizards. They look like themselves in some dark, foul type. Malistaire and a group of his scientists, including Katzenstein, created a type of golem; a human "clone" with a device that takes a drip of blood into the machine and then, with a few more components of necromancy. The Life wizard was the first to be used by this device. The six wizards are nearly bested and are at the feet of the dark versions of the wizards. As they are all about to be struck down, the regenade death wizard appears with a dragon at his side. He destroys the clones, as the gate suddenly unlocks for his magic opened the last lock. Malistaire finds report of the escapees, and so he sends out his minions to defend his Great Spyre. When the episode ends, the kids find Malistaire as he summons the Dragon Titan. The kids destroy Malistaire and his servants, but they are suddenly in deeper trouble... The Dragon Titan rises and with seven blasts of energy; one from each wizard, the mighty fool goes down.

Series 4 episode 2 begins with Cyrus Drake talking with his son about his son's mother. He learns that his mother had been taken away by Ravens from the Coven, forcing her to help create the "Everwinter" and to try to force the Frost Giants into agreeing to create this. The episode starts with the Myth Wizard going to Grizzleheim and being brutally assualted by the Herkir, an evil Grendel...
This is the best idea ever! KI are you hearing this? Please make it happen! Character idea: Richard ShadowHeart
Determined to be the ultimate being through any means nescicery, except work with Malistaire. (Who has offered many times) He meets the heros and helps them, only to hate them for leting the life wizard destroy the krokinomicon. (The strongest source of Death magic) But he ends up being close friends with Death wizard. I am thinking about this more.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
ok the show will have a card format like the game but more life like(every charature will have his/her own unquic movement) i need help to find a name for the spell cyrcle.

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
i love the idea! and i have an idea for 3 episodes of it. they are the last 2 in krokotopia, and the first in marlybone. :) ok, second last i krokotopia is called, "battle for the krokonomichon!" myth, life, balance, and fire are chosen to fight her. myth beats her, balance 2 henchmen, fire 1 henchmen life heals everyone. the fanalie in krokotopia is, "the truth about the krokonomickon!" :) life has to chose to heal everyone a little (unicorn) or one person a lot (sayter) and it is everyone a little. :) the battle soon ends. :) she tells them that someone took it from her soon before she woke up :( the first in marlybone is, "a new world, marlybone!" the team tells headmaster about what happened. he says, "go, take the marlybone spiral key and do what it takes to get the krokonomickon." and they start there journey in marlybone.
what do you think?

duncan anglehand level 43 master sorcerer

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
here is a housing idea.

the stronger the wizard the bigger the house

wizard team can share a bigger house.
please if you find something off with this idea please post it.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
polop069 wrote:
i love the idea! and i have an idea for 3 episodes of it. they are the last 2 in krokotopia, and the first in marlybone. :) ok, second last i krokotopia is called, "battle for the krokonomichon!" myth, life, balance, and fire are chosen to fight her. myth beats her, balance 2 henchmen, fire 1 henchmen life heals everyone. the fanalie in krokotopia is, "the truth about the krokonomickon!" :) life has to chose to heal everyone a little (unicorn) or one person a lot (sayter) and it is everyone a little. :) the battle soon ends. :) she tells them that someone took it from her soon before she woke up :( the first in marlybone is, "a new world, marlybone!" the team tells headmaster about what happened. he says, "go, take the marlybone spiral key and do what it takes to get the krokonomickon." and they start there journey in marlybone.
what do you think?

duncan anglehand level 43 master sorcerer
i like it so far but it could use a little more dilog and info.

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
i have a idea for when the myth wizard is in Grizzlehiem while he is fight the Coven all only he whispers something he doesn't know of then Talos comes and helps him then he goes to grandmother raven to ask her about his mom

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
did you know that most shows have more then one writer.

the specter live in the Fantasy Palace because of the secret tunnals to have secret meeting.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I wanted to mention that most shows are around 22 minutes long and the other 8 minutes are commercials. Also you made very different characters for the different schools. I love the Death brother- Life sister idea and that the Death wizards senses where she is (like spy kids where the brother and sister can talk to each other using their minds).

Defender
May 31, 2009
Making it a TV show would be epic!

it would advertise the game, and attract more players!

But what genre would it be? Anime? Reality (most likely not)? Cartoon? Computer animation? What?

I prefer anime, since everything is better that way :P But they probably won't make it a TV show, though. A manga would be cool, though.

And they have made an anime on Halo, also.

Sabrina
Legendary Wizard
Author of the Fanfic, The Chosen Three

~See you in the Spiral!~

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Riolu7890 wrote:
Making it a TV show would be epic!

it would advertise the game, and attract more players!

But what genre would it be? Anime? Reality (most likely not)? Cartoon? Computer animation? What?

I prefer anime, since everything is better that way :P But they probably won't make it a TV show, though. A manga would be cool, though.

And they have made an anime on Halo, also.

Sabrina
Legendary Wizard
Author of the Fanfic, The Chosen Three

~See you in the Spiral!~
anime is japanese for cartoon. computer animation is still a cartoon. p.s. we still need a story line because you can't pitch something you don't have.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
cont.

(on the way home)
Drake: well am heading home.
Bella: hold on if we form a team we can share a house and it would make a good hideout
Debra: it would be good idea but we need more members the heros are all ways a team of seven.
Drake: ok it is desieded well pake up and move in to geather and find new members tomarrow.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
darkjohns wrote:
yea i just like to post about my charatures

Drake Drill: i based him off Jaden Yuki from yugioh gx

Debra Starsong: is based on the smartest guy on bigbang theory(i don't know his name)

Bella Crush: is based off tie long from kungfoo panda

John spikes: i just got the idea from comic jokes on peep toms

ps where is mman17

You mean Tai Lung.

Defender
May 21, 2011
awesome idea i was thinking that could there be more students like not just the ones of each school and stuff? because i know that some people might only want one but i think it would be cool if there is one or two for each school like a brother and sister for storm or somthing? its just an idea but i thought it would be more fun and mabey there could be more then one program? and us real wizards could act it out! just an idea