Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Television

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Hello, all!

Ever imagined a Television show for the awesome game we all play? I did, of course. Now, if you want to add a suggestion, feel free to.

Well, I need some names for characters. If anyone can get an idea added for a name, I'd gladly appreciate it.

Here's a personality guide.

Death Wizard- Quiet, solitary, protective, and loyal, he always has a hood on and speaks rarely, but for only good causes. He is an orphan, only raised by Merle Ambrose himself.

Life Wizard- Cheerful, loud, kind, and boisterous, she is always with people, speaking at every thought that's been had in her mind. This person is also an orphan, but is taken care of by her close friend, Gloria Krendel.

Myth Wizard-Hot-tempered, show-off, and cheeky, he is a natural-born leader, and his father was Cyrus Drake, but his mother was thought to be dead.

Balance Wizard- Gentle, loving, teacher's pet, she was raised by a rich family.

Storm Wizard-Super-smart, powerful, and creative, he was raised by a family of scientists and inventors.

Fire Wizard- "Annoying", glory hogger, loudmouth, she was raised by a bunch of over-achievers.

Ice Wizard: Courteous, cold, simple, she spends her time avoiding glory-hoggers like the Fire Wizard.

Thank you, darkjohns, for reminding me about second and third years. As for enemies, however, I'll post some of the enemies in Wizard101.

Malistaire: The head-honcho, the Death Wizard and Life Wizard saw him when they first enrolled.

Lord Nightshade: Malistaire's high general, he kidnaps the Balance Wizard, the Storm Wizard, and the Ice Wizard.

Alicane Swiftarrow: The Fire Wizard's old friend, the Fire Wizard must fight Swiftarrow and other elf friends of her's in order to save Wizard City.

The Harvest Lord: The Storm wizard fights this haunter off; a high commander in Malistaire's army.

General Akilles: With the help of a 5th year, Nolan Stormgate, the Myth Wizard fights Akilles off.

Wizard101 TV Series 1 ends with the Death Wizard and the Life Wizard being trapped in Nightside... and they learn they are brother and sister, son and daughter of Malistaire Drake.

Wizard101 TV Series 2 begins with the five remaining wizards, unknowing that their friends are being tortured by Malistaire's soldiers, go to the land of Krokotopia to protect the Krokonomicon from Malistaire and his fighting men. It ends with the Death Wizard escaping, but the Life Wizard is forced by Malistaire to try to heal Sylvia. The Life wizard is given a blade forged by death itself, and she is told by Malistaire to destroy the Death Wizard, her own brother, and rule by his side with her mother.

Wizard101 TV Series 3 begins with the Life Wizard returning to Wizard City. She betrays her father by destroying the Krokonomicon, but the darkness that unleashes from the simple tome consumes her. Her brother is furious and he destroys mass armies of Malistaire in his rage. His friends try to stop him, Cyrus' son finally stopping him. It ends by the necromancer finding the tomb of his sister, where she takes the form of a simple golem who, by the power of Malistaire, attacks him and lashes him brutally. His body is severely injured, and eventually he is saved by the team. Every wizard---but the fire wizard, is imprisoned with the death wizard in the shackles of the life wizard's undead form. This takes place in a forest in Grizzleheim, far from civilization. The fire wizard faces many trials, but eventually she makes it to the prison. It is an odd place, for it is like a perch. Eventually she finds a dying wizard in the snow who looks like the life wizard to her. She starts a fire with her magic and revives the dying wizard. The wizard awakens and tells her she looks familiar. The fire wizard realizes it is her because of her one truly distinguishing feature: the necklace around her neck. It was Sylvia's, the one thing Malistaire gifted her in her life. The Life wizard regains a few memories, the most important ones she has. The death wizard starts having odd visions that the Life wizard is alive. Soon he realizes part of her has been taken by Malistaire and had been corrupted, while the other part was alive somewhere... somewhere snowy. The Death wizard, escaping through his powers of manipulation, steals the key and unlocks the gate. He runs ahead while the others try to fight the evil part of the Life wizard, proclaiming herself the "Dark Queen". Eventually, the queen takes down the wizards, severely and internally crippling the wizards. The Death Wizard finds the fire wizard and the good life wizard both frozen in what seems to be an ice age. They appear to be dead, and so he goes into a deep trauma. He too is frozen to his demise where he cannot survive the temperatures. Ravenwood is at its knees. Bartelby has completely lost his vision. Merle is forced to relieve his duties as Headmaster. Soon, the spiral is in a deep destruction. Malistaire has taken Ravenwood.

Each episode is thirty minutes long.

The final episode in Third Series is in three parts, each one hour long and one only thirty minutes long. The show should premiere on Cartoon Network at 7:00 every Friday, once a week.

Part two of the last episode:

The snowstorm rolls on. The Ice Wizard manages to polymorph into ice itself, and with his abilities to break ice, he frees the wizards from their icy doom. Malistaire comes to his son, armed heavily. He unfreezes him and his sister and steals them away into Mooshu, where they find each other closer than ever. The Jade Oni's cruel ways bother the Death wizard, and with his own hands, he brings death to the demon. He'd never physically killed anything, but now he had to to save his tortured, senseless sister. She is dying horribly sick by the Oni's own blood injected into her to kill her. They were running out of time, though, for Malistaire was still reigning deeply. Desperate to save his sister, the Death Wizard must use the power of death to heal her. With the darkest of necromancy, he damages himself so badly that he is strucken down. His sister, being commanded to go and destroy Malistaire, seeks haven with the rest of the wizards in Northguard. The necromancer slowly dies, until suddenly, he is visited by his mother's own spirit. She bestows a parting gift into him. He regains his strength and is able to go on to take down Malistaire, but he cannot get to Dragonspyre unless he finds the proper key. From the Oni's body, as if its soul is purified, emerges a simple key, forged by simple iron and smelted barely. It was basically a piece of scrap metal, but it seemed as if it was powerful. He quickly goes to the Basilica where he is welcomed as if he is a hero. But soon, he is betrayed by an envoy from the Draconian army and is attacked until he must destroy every single living creature's demented soul by his single hands. The ice storm gets worse. The death wizard must go forth to meet up with his friends, but he must face triabulation to find them. Outnumbered by henchmen, he must fight as well as he can.

The final series 3 episode:

The six other wizards make it to the Dragon's roost, but it is locked with seven symbols: a thunderbolt, a leaf, a skull, a pyramid, a scale, a flame, and a snowflake. Each of them cast a bolt of their magic, but the Death wizard is needed to open the skull lock. They can only wait... but will the Death wizard make it in time, before Malistaire's summoning of the Dragon Titan? This is left on a cliffhanger; the six wizards must wait until the Death wizard makes it... if he makes it. The death wizard is challenged with the need to find each and every key to every gate of the world. He must face the Dean, a horrible creature of doom, cursed by the undead. It is left off as the two spar. The Dean coughs up the final key... but now he must find a dragon to get to the roost. Can he make it in time? Will he ever make it before... Malistaire finishes his ceremonies?

The next series begins with an explosive episode.

Series 4

The Beginning:

The six wizards are suddenly assaulted by a group of rogue wizards. They look like themselves in some dark, foul type. Malistaire and a group of his scientists, including Katzenstein, created a type of golem; a human "clone" with a device that takes a drip of blood into the machine and then, with a few more components of necromancy. The Life wizard was the first to be used by this device. The six wizards are nearly bested and are at the feet of the dark versions of the wizards. As they are all about to be struck down, the regenade death wizard appears with a dragon at his side. He destroys the clones, as the gate suddenly unlocks for his magic opened the last lock. Malistaire finds report of the escapees, and so he sends out his minions to defend his Great Spyre. When the episode ends, the kids find Malistaire as he summons the Dragon Titan. The kids destroy Malistaire and his servants, but they are suddenly in deeper trouble... The Dragon Titan rises and with seven blasts of energy; one from each wizard, the mighty fool goes down.

Series 4 episode 2 begins with Cyrus Drake talking with his son about his son's mother. He learns that his mother had been taken away by Ravens from the Coven, forcing her to help create the "Everwinter" and to try to force the Frost Giants into agreeing to create this. The episode starts with the Myth Wizard going to Grizzleheim and being brutally assualted by the Herkir, an evil Grendel...

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
i think there should be good/bad charatures(the charatures who try to take the place of the main charatures in any way) and they should be like second or third year students.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
here is my idea for a few good/bad charatures:

Drake drill(blackhope): he is Lady Blackhope's lost son(he doesn't know that yet). he is a rare ice wizard because he only takes it slow while fighting and is a party animal/karaoke singer. he owns an earth tansmitter redio so he can lisen to earth music. he try to make the main charature think his on their side but trys to make them quit dressed as an ice specter.

Bella crush: she is a hard working life wizard who can grow any plant with eas and is jelous for not being choicen to be the hero. she is with Drake on the School Specters.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
darkjohns wrote:

Drake drill(blackhope): he is Lady Blackhope's lost son(he doesn't know that yet). he is a rare ice wizard because he only takes it slow while fighting and is a party animal/karaoke singer. he owns an earth tansmitter redio so he can lisen to earth music. he try to make the main charature think his on their side but trys to make them quit dressed as an ice specter.

Bella crush: she is a hard working life wizard who can grow any plant with eas and is jelous for not being choicen to be the hero. she is with Drake on the School Specters.

Thanks for your feedback again, darkjohns. As for Bella Crush, I'm sorry but I am going to exclude people from posting on the Death Student and Life student. Please refrain from the schools life and death, I've got a whole plan on that.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
mman17 wrote:
darkjohns wrote:

Thanks for your feedback again, darkjohns. As for Bella Crush, I'm sorry but I am going to exclude people from posting on the Death Student and Life student. Please refrain from the schools life and death, I've got a whole plan on that.

ok but i was planing on making a branch with the show so that the good/bad charature go to the subworlds if that's all right with you. :)

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Debra Starsong= she is a storm wizard and a genius in in battle and class. she is with the specteres and is the Brains of the bunch.

the Specteres are like the Braidy bunch every one has there own problem.

on a end note a good show has the charatues learn and grow in the show.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
darkjohns wrote:
mman17 wrote:
darkjohns wrote:

ok but i was planing on making a branch with the show so that the good/bad charature go to the subworlds if that's all right with you. :)

A-OK! Sure thing, and again thanks for your help.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
yea i just notist something wrong. TV show are never really 30 minutes long their like 22 minutes long do to Commercials.

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
I LOVE this idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (probably the best thing i've ever read on the forums, and thats a really elite title)

I really hope this turns into a reality. The only problem I have is that the first part of season 3 is a bit hard to follow. Other than that, WONDERFUL!

I just cant stress this enough, I really hope this makes it onto Cartoon Nework and a real TV show. :D

David StormHunter, Grandmaster Pyromancer, Savior of the Spiral
David DragonHunter, Grandmaster Diviner, Savior of the Spiral
David, Magus Sorcer, Oni Slayer

One final note, I really like the personalities of the ice and death wizards.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
Okay lets do this!

Ashley Icesword
Ice wizard talks alot is cold to other people good grades, has a loud voice but doesn't talk that much. She has a deep hatred for the fire wizard I guess... She doesn't like fighting other people but is okay with fighting monsters

I fail....

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
specter clothing

floating shoes: lets you haver and fly around

long robe: it hides you legs and hands from foes

school gloves: gives you the specter nautrol instinct card

mask hood: it hides your face from foes

this is because moon spells don't come in to play tell Celestia.

there one for every school and increases power for main school and damage for the counter school(s).

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
So, bascially the same concept as Star Wars: The Clone Wars?

The chances of Wizard101 becoming a movie are slim. Much less, a TV series. The biggest games like Call of Duty, Halo, and World of Warcraft haven't got any of that yet.

Although, if Wizard101 gets as big as the Super Mario Bros. or Sonic the Hedgehog, maybe it could get it's own action figures, lunchboxes, TV series, and a movie like them.

As awesome as it would be, it's most likely that wont be happening. Wizard101 would have to be big enough to have over 100,000,000 players worldwide. Not many games can accomplish that.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
willwolf64 wrote:

The chances of Wizard101 becoming a movie are slim. Much less, a TV series. The biggest games like Call of Duty, Halo, and World of Warcraft haven't got any of that yet.

Although, if Wizard101 gets as big as the Super Mario Bros. or Sonic the Hedgehog, maybe it could get it's own action figures, lunchboxes, TV series, and a movie like them.

As awesome as it would be, it's most likely that wont be happening. Wizard101 would have to be big enough to have over 100,000,000 players worldwide. Not many games can accomplish that.
that's what they said about reruns( I Love Lucy was the fist tv show to have it)

Explorer
Oct 16, 2009
here are my ideas for wizards

fire wizard
________

name: Cody FlameCoin

talents: can make a fire with the snap of a finger, very flexible

enrolled at ravenwood: 3 years

dislikes: gardening ( catches his plants on fire), braggers

the fire wizard is smart, sure of himself, a pet lover, and one of the better duelists in the fire school. he has been in enrolled in ravenwood the longest in the fire school, so he decided to teach the ice and balance wizard how to duel, with the help of his friend, Jaden goldcrafter

myth wizard
_________

name: Jaden GoldCrafter

talents:can make things levitate, knows any mythology fact you need to know about

enrolled at ravenwood: 2 years

dislikes: bosses, laugh a dills, heights

the myth wizard is a talented, usually bored wizard, who really doesn't like leaving his dorm in the summer, and its rumored that he only goes to school at all is for the free lunches. he has been cursed by lady blackhope because he fell asleep while she was giving her speech, and now is afraid of laugh o dills, and is best friend of Cody flamecoin.

hope you like my ideas!

----------------------------------------------------
whatever it is, it wasn't me--probably...

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
willwolf64 wrote:

I agree with you, yet let's not give up hope on the TV show idea eventually. Wizard101 is an ever-expanding game and you never know what will happen.

Just look, we're all ready at 15 million players.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
David8675309 wrote:
I LOVE this idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (probably the best thing i've ever read on the forums, and thats a really elite title)

I really hope this turns into a reality. The only problem I have is that the first part of season 3 is a bit hard to follow. Other than that, WONDERFUL!

I just cant stress this enough, I really hope this makes it onto Cartoon Nework and a real TV show. :D

David StormHunter, Grandmaster Pyromancer, Savior of the Spiral
David DragonHunter, Grandmaster Diviner, Savior of the Spiral
David, Magus Sorcer, Oni Slayer

One final note, I really like the personalities of the ice and death wizards.

Thanks for your feedback!

I'll try to edit-out season three. But, I may decide that it seems like Season Three should be like, the end of a trilogy. Then the new saga begins or something! Lol.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
jayrose5555 wrote:
too long hard to stay foucsed

That's why we go to school.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
darkjohns wrote:
yea i just notist something wrong. TV show are never really 30 minutes long their like 22 minutes long do to Commercials.

Yah, I was including commercials.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
flora567 wrote:
Okay lets do this!

Ashley Icesword
Ice wizard talks alot is cold to other people good grades, has a loud voice but doesn't talk that much. She has a deep hatred for the fire wizard I guess... She doesn't like fighting other people but is okay with fighting monsters

I fail....

Thanks for your feedback! I'll add your character in if you want.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
and you said season three was the last one then added 4. also! you seem to make it revole at round death and life wizards. like those too are the sun and everbody else is the other planets with soem poor sap who i'm most likely like the best (my fav charters are always the ones who need a bigger spotlight or are boys who like other boys) pulto or something. you have to let the main kids take the back seat and let a minor one take the front stage.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009

plz canged the name and btw you misspelled the name thers a y after the a.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
jayrose5555 wrote:
and you said season three was the last one then added 4. also! you seem to make it revole at round death and life wizards. like those too are the sun and everbody else is the other planets with soem poor sap who i'm most likely like the best (my fav charters are always the ones who need a bigger spotlight or are boys who like other boys) pulto or something. you have to let the main kids take the back seat and let a minor one take the front stage.

Other wizards will take the front stage in seasons-to-come. Please don't "dog" on me because of that.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
i think it should be like a cruss between the magic school bus and yugioh gx gx for the card and magic school bus for the feild trips.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
chanieman wrote:
here are my ideas for wizards

fire wizard
________

name: Cody FlameCoin

talents: can make a fire with the snap of a finger, very flexible

enrolled at ravenwood: 3 years

dislikes: gardening ( catches his plants on fire), braggers

the fire wizard is smart, sure of himself, a pet lover, and one of the better duelists in the fire school. he has been in enrolled in ravenwood the longest in the fire school, so he decided to teach the ice and balance wizard how to duel, with the help of his friend, Jaden goldcrafter

myth wizard
_________

talents:can make things levitate, knows any mythology fact you need to know about

enrolled at ravenwood: 2 years

dislikes: bosses, laugh a dills, heights

the myth wizard is a talented, usually bored wizard, who really doesn't like leaving his dorm in the summer, and its rumored that he only goes to school at all is for the free lunches. he has been cursed by lady blackhope because he fell asleep while she was giving her speech, and now is afraid of laugh o dills, and is best friend of Cody flamecoin.

hope you like my ideas!

----------------------------------------------------
whatever it is, it wasn't me--probably...

Thanks for your ideas!

I will try to add them in as characters in the show!