Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Summon Self Like Malistare

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 19, 2009
What I have to propose for an idea is to create a staff or wand that can use X pips. It would allow you to summon yourself like Malistare and Cyrus Drake do. Then add on a cool blast attack like they have and there we have it. Just my idea for an interesting new staff or wand. Let me know what ya think! :)

Historian
May 01, 2010
0stormbreak0 wrote:
What I have to propose for an idea is to create a staff or wand that can use X pips. It would allow you to summon yourself like Malistare and Cyrus Drake do. Then add on a cool blast attack like they have and there we have it. Just my idea for an interesting new staff or wand. Let me know what ya think! :)

do you mean by summon, bring yourself to the middle of the dueling circle? dont swords already do that? anyway, people use wands to get shields off, do damage while gaining pips, etc. not, to look cool(mostly), and i would not want a wand that has x pips.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
There are certain types of wands or swords that allow you to do that! Unfortunately, (Or not, they are very useful for getting rid of weakness spells) they are not X pip spells.
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
i had an idea that would start with this title but it was were you could summon yourself as a minion to help yourself and he or she looks just like you but one down side say when you attack or blade or strap it is only half power so say you do a hit that is 200 damage it only do 100 so in other words it copies your every move but it only has half power and the minion cost x amount of pips so you and minion get same pips i think it a good idea so KI if you see this plz consider it this would be a really cool idea and i think you should get this spell around lvl 50 or 52 cause the start of cl can get really hard at first hope this goes in cya around the spiral people