Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Village of sorrow candle room

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I was doing ok until my storm started fizzing, he was killed because of his constant fizzing. I have had a Legendary walk him through the game so far because he cant kill for his fizz.
Wish the game would change the fizz rate on storm because he cant do well unless some other wizard is there to pick up the slack. I will try the candle room once more and if he fizz and gets killed, I probably delete him and start something else. I have placed a lot of work on him but it is mostly work of a fellow wizard picking up his slack. I thought Myth was bad, Storm has to have my fire wizard hold his hand throughout the game. Wish they would fix the fizz rate because fizzing four times in a row is just asking to be killed and there is no competition in it.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
There are a lot of Legendary Storm wizards, many of whom soloed much of the game.

At level 35, Storm equipment, commonly sold at the Bazaar, will give you 11% more accuracy, along with reasonable Health and other stats. With an 81% chance of success, you shouldn't be fizzling as often.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
colagada wrote:
There are a lot of Legendary Storm wizards, many of whom soloed much of the game. At level 35, Storm equipment, commonly sold at the Bazaar, will give you 11% more accuracy, along with reasonable Health and other stats. With an 81% chance of success, you shouldn't be fizzling as often.
adding onto colagada's suggestion, i recommend using the spell 'lightning strike' before casting your attack spell. this adds another 10% to your next storm spell. with the right equipment, as previously suggested, that's a 91% chance for the attack.