Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what school should i pick i need help!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
hi fellow players of wizard101 i need help picking wich one i should choose i can decide its driving me crazy so if you could put out sugestions that would be great thanks :-D

Survivor
Sep 27, 2010
I had the best time playing Balance. Life is my second fave, and Fire is my third fave. All the schools have good features and not-so-good features, so I would say just close your eyes and pick one. You can't go wrong. But Balance really is the best, especially if you do Life for second schooling.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
all depends what you enjoy playing, all classes are fairly well balanced and every major addition that is added to the game makes people wonder which school is going to become stronger than the rest... this means choosing a school cause it is strong now may not make it strong after the next addition so you should play what you think you will personally enjoy the most

I suggest starting a few and then continuing with the one or ones you enjoy the most.

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
The best school would be storm. Just level up your wizard to 55, complete Grizzleheim, get superharge, complete wintertusk, and get insane bolt.

Btw this is only in the test realm right now so you might wanna wait or choose ice.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Gwydan93 wrote:
hi fellow players of wizard101 i need help picking wich one i should choose i can decide its driving me crazy so if you could put out sugestions that would be great thanks :D
the best advice i'd give is to take the test at the beginning and let the game decide which school best fits your personality. this will work better than getting 7 different answers from people who are convinced that their favorite school is the best (or worst, in some cases). -elijah darkthorn, legendary myth (the worst of the schools :) )

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
i would say ice or balance cuz ice has tons of defenses and balance has weakness and spells that give the enemies a better chance to fizzle. :-o

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
What is your school right now? I've played all seven schools but my fave was life. She's the only legendary that I have right now. I just got my death up to DS yesterday. My myth is in Marleybone. My balance is in Kroktopia. My storm, fire, and ice wizards are still in Wizard City.

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
If this is your first character, then I suggest you choose Death. They are a very hardy class, healing while attacking, and are the best for completing quests without a team behind you. Playing Death will give you a good working knowledge of the game, the other schools, and a foundation to build your next character upon.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice